Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CUT GRANDPA SHELDON BROWN ASAP!!!

2 posters

Go down

CUT GRANDPA SHELDON BROWN ASAP!!! Empty CUT GRANDPA SHELDON BROWN ASAP!!!

Post by Randell60 Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

This old fart couldn't cover my dead grandma!!!...not to mention Skrine is the human pass interference machine!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

CUT GRANDPA SHELDON BROWN ASAP!!! Empty Re: CUT GRANDPA SHELDON BROWN ASAP!!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Skrine needs to go. I agree with Foghorn they should have just gave Skrine a bat. POS

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am

Dmounts wrote:Skrine needs to go. I agree with Foghorn they should have just gave Skrine a bat. POS

As soon as the ball was snapped, Skrine should have just jumped on the WR's back for a horsey back ride all the way down the field. He was gonna do it later in the route anyways.Sheldon Brown wouldn't try it, becouse he would whiff on the mount up!!...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Randell60 wrote: This old fart couldn't cover my dead grandma!!!...not to mention Skrine is the human pass interference machine!!!
LOL, Brown isnt as bad as that but he either moves over to safety or he just plays nickle and dime, Skrine, yea he was horrible Sunday and even though he was filling in for Haden they really shouldnt have had him going single coverage on a guy that was like 4 inches taller, Skrine is a whopping 5'9, I didnt see a lot of double coverage Sunday at all and Dallas has big WR's.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree wycked the freakin coach should have gave the kid some help. WTF He was getting burned and over and over and the coach did nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Dmounts wrote:I agree wycked the freakin coach should have gave the kid some help. WTF He was getting burned and over and over and the coach did nothing.
Thank you D, I thought you was going to give me some more hell and say Skrine just needs to be taught how to catch the ball.Embarassed lol Its going to be a total different team after Haslam gets his squad in there, I have never been so excited about an owner taking over a Cleveland team, this city has needed a no nonsense owner for many,many years and you cant help but believe he is going to bring in that same type of head coach as well and it wont be a yes man like this city has seen will the Indians for the last 60 years and the same think with the Browns as well, the last head coach the Browns hired that wasnt a yes man was Marty and that got him fired because Modell wanted his ass kissed, thats why he fired the GREAT Paul Brown and the team went to shit after that UNTIL Marty came in, BTW, Modell was also the reason why the Browns didnt have cheerleaders as well, the Browns was the very first NFL team to have Cheerleaders and when he fired Brown he said goodbye to them as well, Cheerleaders is and always has been part of football and I think every team should still have them.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

They need something to fire up the fans. Some asshole in a potato suit or a bunch or tired asses painted orange just isn't cutting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Cleveland has the best fans in the NFL, they dnt need fired up, no other team in the NFL has a bigger following then the Browns, check out NFL fan based clubes, there are more Browns fans around the country then any other team.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Go to the stadium. The Dog pound is old and toothless by the 3rd Qrt they are out of it. The fans aren't showing up seats are left empty. Pittsburgh will have more yellow towels in the stands this week than Browns have orange colored people. When there is a time out the bill board plays commercials. Rolling Eyes There is nothing to keep the fans into the game. When they have a questionable call they don't replay it on the screen 99% of the time. They play rap music for a 80% white fan base before the game to fire you up. Then play 50 and 60's music during the game to keep you fired up. Embarassed Although the browns do have a large fan base losing game after game with no real home advantage have left the fans in the stadium (those that go in there) mainly frustrated and seem to see the game experience as a place to get drunk and release some rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down