Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

Post by foghorn Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Randell60 wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The administrator can ban anyone on his Forum, He can tag his IP and it keep him or her from getting in. I'm not saying to do that but he can make it happen if he chooses. He can also delete anyones post if he wants too. I also noticed that there is a forum for just that kind of crap on this board. He can move the crap there is he wants.

It aint "He" it is everybody but you. Read all the posts. If I dont post on here for a day or 2 somebody will post something derogotory at me, but when I respond to it, then I get called out for it. Basically you have 4 or 5 screen names on here that act like a high school clique and then you have me. I will respect your desire to talk football. I see nothing wrong with the occasional slam if somebody loses, it is all in the fun of sports. All this Kinzer dildo bullshit to me is just as immature as anything I put on here, as well as all this Bob talk this and that. When you guys decide to open your eyes and take fault for all your own actions and quite being selective on here about who you like and who you dont like you will see that the derogotory comments are pretty much even.

[i] Good lord...lighten up Francis. I could care less what anyone says about me or what they call me. Bobo deserves every pot shot he gets. You haven't dealt with that twit for 7 plus years like most of us had. Don't take Bozo's place...Live it up...laugh, poke fun, talk ball, I don't care....This isn't real life!! BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...BLOJO....BLOJO...BLOJO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO....BOB..

BOB...BOB...BOB..............RANDULLLLLLLL!!!!!!!bom

[/size]
The ONLY reason I can see any sense into Kinzer's feeling about us with Bob... is: He IS bob. Nuff said!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The administrator can ban anyone on his Forum, He can tag his IP and it keep him or her from getting in. I'm not saying to do that but he can make it happen if he chooses. He can also delete anyones post if he wants too. I also noticed that there is a forum for just that kind of crap on this board. He can move the crap there is he wants.

It aint "He" it is everybody but you. Read all the posts. If I dont post on here for a day or 2 somebody will post something derogotory at me, but when I respond to it, then I get called out for it. Basically you have 4 or 5 screen names on here that act like a high school clique and then you have me. I will respect your desire to talk football. I see nothing wrong with the occasional slam if somebody loses, it is all in the fun of sports. All this Kinzer dildo bullshit to me is just as immature as anything I put on here, as well as all this Bob talk this and that. When you guys decide to open your eyes and take fault for all your own actions and quite being selective on here about who you like and who you dont like you will see that the derogotory comments are pretty much even.

[i] Good lord...lighten up Francis. I could care less what anyone says about me or what they call me. Bobo deserves every pot shot he gets. You haven't dealt with that twit for 7 plus years like most of us had. Don't take Bozo's place...Live it up...laugh, poke fun, talk ball, I don't care....This isn't real life!! BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...BLOJO....BLOJO...BLOJO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO....BOB..

BOB...BOB...BOB..............RANDULLLLLLLL!!!!!!!bom

[/size]
The ONLY reason I can see any sense into Kinzer's feeling about us with Bob... is: He IS bob. Nuff said!

You are an idiot but we already knew that. Mrs blue collar

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I throw a penny in for my thoughts. It seems to me that some (not all) people on the old aol boards kept trying to make personal attacks on each other. On most boards I find that as long as you bash each others team or team players you can actually have a topic that other peps will join into, but once you make it a personal attack the topic is dead. That is of course except for the two who are trying to get the dig in. The rest of the forum members just sit back and think what a crap these two need to grow up their whole point in the thread just got hijacked and is now meaningless

agreed, Wyk and I have called off our pissing match and moved on. kinzer cant et it go. It's his MO always has been

I am not going to let it go until you and all your childlike buddies on here get off my back. As long as I see piggyback action on here, I am going to give you all hell. I am no different than any other poster on here except I dont gang up on people. I stand on my own and am an independent thinker. I dont have somebody else doing my thinking for me and then agreeing with them. That is the behavior I see out of quite a few that post on here. You wont ever get my respect as long as you carry each others nuts on here every time somthing is posted.
Crying or Very sad
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I throw a penny in for my thoughts. It seems to me that some (not all) people on the old aol boards kept trying to make personal attacks on each other. On most boards I find that as long as you bash each others team or team players you can actually have a topic that other peps will join into, but once you make it a personal attack the topic is dead. That is of course except for the two who are trying to get the dig in. The rest of the forum members just sit back and think what a crap these two need to grow up their whole point in the thread just got hijacked and is now meaningless

agreed, Wyk and I have called off our pissing match and moved on. kinzer cant et it go. It's his MO always has been

I am not going to let it go until you and all your childlike buddies on here get off my back. As long as I see piggyback action on here, I am going to give you all hell. I am no different than any other poster on here except I dont gang up on people. I stand on my own and am an independent thinker. I dont have somebody else doing my thinking for me and then agreeing with them. That is the behavior I see out of quite a few that post on here. You wont ever get my respect as long as you carry each others nuts on here every time somthing is posted.
Crying or Very sad

I guess he doesnt have to worry about letting anything go since he got his ass booted BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I guess he doesnt have to worry about letting anything go since he got his ass booted BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enough already...is this tool gone finally? All this guy does is bitch and whine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Enough already...is this tool gone finally? All this guy does is bitch and whine...

Yes, Kinzer got the boot and Task is drafting him right out the door!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma H Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Trading a lot of picks for one guy seems to be the thing to do nowadays. I was amazed when the Raiders traded their 1st and 2nd pick this year and 1st pick next year for Carson, a QB nearing the end of his career with a bum knee and elbow. Seems like the thing to do, though. (shrug)

Momma H

Momma H

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Crying or Very sad

BINGO!!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Crying or Very sad

BINGO!!!!!
I tell ya.... it's like a nice spring breeze in here now... the smell of buthole is gone! LOL.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 pm

foghorn wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

I am not going to let it go until you and all your childlike buddies on here get off my back. As long as I see piggyback action on here, I am going to give you all hell. I am no different than any other poster on here except I dont gang up on people. I stand on my own and am an independent thinker. I dont have somebody else doing my thinking for me and then agreeing with them.
That is the behavior I see out of quite a few that post on here. You wont ever get my respect as long as you carry each others nuts on here every time somthing is posted.
Crying or Very sad

Really...did anyone think that shit would fly? nADA.....

BINGO!!!!!
I tell ya.... it's like a nice spring breeze in here now... the smell of buthole is gone! LOL.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

Love it. And this is why thise two are gone. Thank you Dmounts.... lets get this going here. Very Happy
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Here's what they're saying the browns may offer
St. Louis trades the #2 overall pick to the Cleveland Browns.
St. Louis receives Cleveland’s #4 & #22 picks in round one, #4 pick in round three and #4 pick in round five

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Dmounts wrote:Here's what they're saying the browns may offer
St. Louis trades the #2 overall pick to the Cleveland Browns.
St. Louis receives Cleveland’s #4 & #22 picks in round one, #4 pick in round three and #4 pick in round five

Hey D, I ran a scenario for the Browns situation over on the RG3 thread... what do you think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Guest wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Crying or Very sad

BINGO!!!!!

Well I hope yesterdays Tornado's did not cause Kinzer or anyone else we know any real grief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 am

no way. i just can't see us giving up that much for RG3. SHANAHAN has not said a word. speculations, as always, is just running wild. next we will be giving this guy "HIS OWN JET AND CUBAN CIGARS FOR LIFE". it's just crazy how people fall for this stuff and pay attention to it. it happens EVERY YEAR. FREE AGENCY will set the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2