Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS Empty WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

WKYC News just reported that the Redskins are going to offer the Rams their 1st,2nd and 3rd round picks for this year and their 1st round pick in 2013, GL with that Skin fan, you can have him with those picks, if those reports are true all I can say is WOW!!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS Empty Re: WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS

Post by foghorn Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:WKYC News just reported that the Redskins are going to offer the Rams their 1st,2nd and 3rd round picks for this year and their 1st round pick in 2013, GL with that Skin fan, you can have him with those picks, if those reports are true all I can say is WOW!!!!
WOW, talk about going all in or nothing! If they do that.... they better be 100% right, Because they'll never hear the end of it if they are wrong. Skins that is.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS Empty FORSKINZER SONG

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 pm

foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:WKYC News just reported that the Redskins are going to offer the Rams their 1st,2nd and 3rd round picks for this year and their 1st round pick in 2013, GL with that Skin fan, you can have him with those picks, if those reports are true all I can say is WOW!!!!
WOW, talk about going all in or nothing! If they do that.... they better be 100% right, Because they'll never hear the end of it if they are wrong. Skins that is.
That is dead on, one minute she talks about a truce and the next comes onto the Browns board and offers nothing at all except some scrambled letters that means nothing, one day she may decide to read a book or something and actually post something about sports and not a FFET%RTGSWZQQFGJHKGFDFD WTF IS THAT?
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS Empty YOU ARE RIGHT FOGHORN

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:51 pm

foghorn wrote:
Other then the forskinzer song if the reports are true they better be right as rain with RG3 or that will set back the Forskinz, errr Sorry, the Redskins 5+ years, that is a ton to offer for a QB that isnt even going to be picked #1 overall, I figured is the Browns offered up their 4th and 22nd overall pick this year and a 3rd or 4th in 2013 would be a lot, but those are like what the Vickings offered up for Hershel Walker 20 years ago to Dallas and all that got was Dallas winning a couple Super Bowls and the Vickings nothing for 10+ years.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

If you believe him to be the the franchise QB ( and I mean 100% believe) then go for it. Personally I am not that convinced. At 4 for the Browns-no brainer, take him. But the Redskins pretty much giving up the entire draft for 1 guy? WOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Damn Wyk, u and I just posted pretty much the same thing, LOL. I was thinking Hershel too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

If that report holds true then the browns need to go for the wide receiver from Oklahoma State. That's way to much for any player let alone an unproven college kid..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Dmounts wrote:If that report holds true then the browns need to go for the wide receiver from Oklahoma State. That's way to much for any player let alone an unproven college kid..

NO WAY! Rumor has Blackmon even falling out of the top 10. As I have said before this kid is Braylon all over again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
That is dead on, one minute she talks about a truce and the next comes onto the Browns board and offers nothing at all except some scrambled letters that means nothing, one day she may decide to read a book or something and actually post something about sports and not a FFET%RTGSWZQQFGJHKGFDFD WTF IS THAT?

I own you. You cant even stay on post topic through one reply without saying something about me. Get over it already. Your emails were depressing to say the least, I rejected your multiple offers to converse over the phone, and what you offer on this board is nothing but copy/paste posts from some sports site. The only thing you are good at is the football pools and you have 24/7 to analyze it so you should be good at it. Get a job, quit stealing peoples tax dollars, and become a productive citizen for crying out loud.

To the sensible posters on here, my thoughts about that trade are typical Redskins. They over pay for everybody, it always bites them in the ass, and now they are talking about trading away their future for 1 player that isnt a sure thing. They are going to pick Griffin evidently if they make that trade. Griffin aint worth all that. Luck aint even worth all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

lol! You are a jocolor and I am your king and the King owns everything in the land and the KING OWNS YOU THE COURT JESTER,now off you go boy, you bother me and everyone else.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WOW, REPORTS ARE BIG FROM RAMS Empty WHY DONT YOU JUST STFU PIGGYBOY!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I own you. You cant even stay on post topic through one reply without saying something about me. Get over it already. Your emails were depressing to say the least, I rejected your multiple offers to converse over the phone, and what you offer on this board is nothing but copy/paste posts from some sports site. The only thing you are good at is the football pools and you have 24/7 to analyze it so you should be good at it. Get a job, quit stealing peoples tax dollars, and become a productive citizen for crying out loud.

To the sensible posters on here, my thoughts about that trade are typical Redskins. They over pay for everybody, it always bites them in the ass, and now they are talking about trading away their future for 1 player that isnt a sure thing. They are going to pick Griffin evidently if they make that trade. Griffin aint worth all that. Luck aint even worth all that.
I pay more in property tax each year then you make in 2 months time, actually it more like a years time because YOU DONT WORK, you feed off of your mommy and her lifes work, just STFU and post something about sports, you have NEVER posted anything that anyone could talk back and fourth about, you are a bottom feeding mud pole, END OF STORY!!!king
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 pm

You are just mad because I said the truth on here and the truth hurts. I love how everytime I tell it like it is about you, you choose the ignore option. You are just like Bob and many others that post on these boards. You can dish it out but when it gets really rough you run and hide for cover like a little girl. I see through your games. The other dummies on here dont apparantly but that is okay. They never saw through mummies games or anybody elses. We have some really slow people that post on these boards. That much is obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:You are just mad because I said the truth on here and the truth hurts. I love how everytime I tell it like it is about you, you choose the ignore option. You are just like Bob and many others that post on these boards. You can dish it out but when it gets really rough you run and hide for cover like a little girl. I see through your games. The other dummies on here dont apparantly but that is okay. They never saw through mummies games or anybody elses. We have some really slow people that post on these boards. That much is obvious.
Stop looking in the mirror when you're on here... problem solved!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I throw a penny in for my thoughts. It seems to me that some (not all) people on the old aol boards kept trying to make personal attacks on each other. On most boards I find that as long as you bash each others team or team players you can actually have a topic that other peps will join into, but once you make it a personal attack the topic is dead. That is of course except for the two who are trying to get the dig in. The rest of the forum members just sit back and think what a crap these two need to grow up their whole point in the thread just got hijacked and is now meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:I throw a penny in for my thoughts. It seems to me that some (not all) people on the old aol boards kept trying to make personal attacks on each other. On most boards I find that as long as you bash each others team or team players you can actually have a topic that other peps will join into, but once you make it a personal attack the topic is dead. That is of course except for the two who are trying to get the dig in. The rest of the forum members just sit back and think what a crap these two need to grow up their whole point in the thread just got hijacked and is now meaningless

agreed, Wyk and I have called off our pissing match and moved on. kinzer cant et it go. It's his MO always has been

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 pm

The administrator can ban anyone on his Forum, He can tag his IP and it keep him or her from getting in. I'm not saying to do that but he can make it happen if he chooses. He can also delete anyones post if he wants too. I also noticed that there is a forum for just that kind of crap on this board. He can move the crap there is he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I throw a penny in for my thoughts. It seems to me that some (not all) people on the old aol boards kept trying to make personal attacks on each other. On most boards I find that as long as you bash each others team or team players you can actually have a topic that other peps will join into, but once you make it a personal attack the topic is dead. That is of course except for the two who are trying to get the dig in. The rest of the forum members just sit back and think what a crap these two need to grow up their whole point in the thread just got hijacked and is now meaningless

agreed, Wyk and I have called off our pissing match and moved on. kinzer cant et it go. It's his MO always has been

I am not going to let it go until you and all your childlike buddies on here get off my back. As long as I see piggyback action on here, I am going to give you all hell. I am no different than any other poster on here except I dont gang up on people. I stand on my own and am an independent thinker. I dont have somebody else doing my thinking for me and then agreeing with them. That is the behavior I see out of quite a few that post on here. You wont ever get my respect as long as you carry each others nuts on here every time somthing is posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Dmounts wrote:The administrator can ban anyone on his Forum, He can tag his IP and it keep him or her from getting in. I'm not saying to do that but he can make it happen if he chooses. He can also delete anyones post if he wants too. I also noticed that there is a forum for just that kind of crap on this board. He can move the crap there is he wants.

It aint "He" it is everybody but you. Read all the posts. If I dont post on here for a day or 2 somebody will post something derogotory at me, but when I respond to it, then I get called out for it. Basically you have 4 or 5 screen names on here that act like a high school clique and then you have me. I will respect your desire to talk football. I see nothing wrong with the occasional slam if somebody loses, it is all in the fun of sports. All this Kinzer dildo bullshit to me is just as immature as anything I put on here, as well as all this Bob talk this and that. When you guys decide to open your eyes and take fault for all your own actions and quite being selective on here about who you like and who you dont like you will see that the derogotory comments are pretty much even.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The administrator can ban anyone on his Forum, He can tag his IP and it keep him or her from getting in. I'm not saying to do that but he can make it happen if he chooses. He can also delete anyones post if he wants too. I also noticed that there is a forum for just that kind of crap on this board. He can move the crap there is he wants.

It aint "He" it is everybody but you. Read all the posts. If I dont post on here for a day or 2 somebody will post something derogotory at me, but when I respond to it, then I get called out for it. Basically you have 4 or 5 screen names on here that act like a high school clique and then you have me. I will respect your desire to talk football. I see nothing wrong with the occasional slam if somebody loses, it is all in the fun of sports. All this Kinzer dildo bullshit to me is just as immature as anything I put on here, as well as all this Bob talk this and that. When you guys decide to open your eyes and take fault for all your own actions and quite being selective on here about who you like and who you dont like you will see that the derogotory comments are pretty much even.

I almost blew coffee out of my nose reading this one! All the Bob talk has NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with U so why give a fuck? Unless u and Brokeback r the same, hmmm. Almost every post u have made in here since day 1 has been derogatory in one way or another-dont believe me? GO BACK AND READ THEM! It seems to absolutely kill u that two people can have a normal conversation in here, why is that? I know, I know, its EVERYONE ELSE FAULT cant be me. LOL! Quit playing the victim role, it doesnt suite you and makes you look like a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:

I almost blew coffee out of my nose reading this one! All the Bob talk has NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with U so why give a fuck? Unless u and Brokeback r the same, hmmm. Almost every post u have made in here since day 1 has been derogatory in one way or another-dont believe me? GO BACK AND READ THEM! It seems to absolutely kill u that two people can have a normal conversation in here, why is that? I know, I know, its EVERYONE ELSE FAULT cant be me. LOL! Quit playing the victim role, it doesnt suite you and makes you look like a hypocrite.

At least I am not obsessed with another man. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:

This is what happens when people try and give you advice... LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:

This is what happens when people try and give you advice... LMFAO

I dont need anybody giving me advice. What does this have to do with the fact that 3 of you guys are obsessed with another grown man. Seems sick to me. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

SEEMS KINZER IS HAVING MAJOR DIFFICULTIES TALKING BALL AND NOT FLAMING ... BUT WE ALL KNEW HE WOULD. KINZERS SKATING ON THIN ICE IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:

Good lord...lighten up Francis. I could care less what anyone says about me or what they call me. Bobo deserves every pot shot he gets. You haven't dealt with that twit for 7 plus years like most of us had. Don't take Bozo's place...Live it up...laugh, poke fun, talk ball, I don't care....This isn't real life!! BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...BOB...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...TODDFAG...BLOJO....BLOJO...BLOJO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO...CAPTNBLO....BOB..

BOB...BOB...BOB..............RANDULLLLLLLL!!!!!!!bom

Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:

Then explain your fixation with Wycked......?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next