Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets-Rams

3 posters

Go down

Jets-Rams  Empty Jets-Rams

Post by wassejet Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm

The defense played well this game. Also, Sanchez had a good game. After ripping the team for the past three weeks, I feel kudos has to go to the defense which has played well all year, even in the losses. Typical of the way the games have gone this year is when Eric Smith makes a great pick at the fifteen of the Rams and the offense comes away with zippo (three and out, blocked FG.) Can't expect the defense to pitch shutouts every game when the offense gives away so many points. Other positives were: no turnovers and very few penalties by the Jets.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Jets-Rams  Empty Re: Jets-Rams

Post by LRJets Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 am

At the beginning of the game I thought, "same ol' Jets". I thought we were playing for draft picks.

Sanchez made a pre-game remark, "it's not the personnel, it's we must execute". I thought he had a touch of Rex-itis. But he turned out to be correct. TheJets got into a positive groove.

The Jets were crisp, Mark was confident, the defense played well, and this kid Lankster was nice to watch. Powell too!

The saddest part of the game was Tebow. -6 yards en toto. When he replaced Kyle Orton at Denver, they restructured their entire offense for him. He cannot come into a game for one play, either flip ball or run, it doesn't work. Hope for the best for him. I'd rather McCelroy be back-up.

Feels good after a Jets victory. Been awhile.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

Enjoy this one because the next 2 games aren't going to be easy even know they are both home games. The Pats and the Arizona. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

LRJets wrote:....Feels good after a Jets victory. Been awhile.

Amen.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down