Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets taking OT, Mike Adams with the 16th pick

Go down

Jets taking OT, Mike Adams with the 16th pick  Empty Jets taking OT, Mike Adams with the 16th pick

Post by IrishJets1129 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Just seen the new mock drafts Jets taking Mike Adams in the 1st rd. Rd,2 OLB/DE Vinny Curry. A trade down in Rd,3 WR, Stephen Hills. Rd,4 A, Demario Davis OLB, Rd4 B, Trumaine Johnson S,. Rd 5 Janzen Jackson S. Rd 6 George Bryan TE. Rd 7 James Brooke DE. I like the pick in the second Rd pick Vinny Curry. But i'm not so sure about taking OT with the 1st pick Still rather have S, Mark Barron but he could just as well now falls to the 2nd Rd now. It would be hard to pass on if WR, Michael Floyd, OLB, Melvin Ingram, or even DE, Nick Perry are all still on the board went Jets pick. My 1st Rd Choices would be Mark Barron, Michael Folyd, Malvin Ingram OLB, Courtney Upshaw, or trade down and take and still try to get one of the players I names on top or take OT,Cordy Glenn, WR, Kendall Wright. Rd 2 RT, Zebrie Sanders, OLB/DE, Vinny Curry, or S Markell Martin if Mark Barron doesn't falls to the 2nd rd, Rd 3 WR's Ryan Brayles, Tavon Austin or Stephen Johnson. Rd 4 Trumaine Johnson S, Rd 5 OLB, Kenny Tate, Rd 6 TE, George Bryan Rd 7 WR, Nick Toon or DE, Nick Brooke.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Jets taking OT, Mike Adams with the 16th pick  Empty Re: Jets taking OT, Mike Adams with the 16th pick

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Just seen that Mike Adams is having a had bad combine his reps in bench pressing is 19 reps in the 225lbs. I would not think Jets will not take him not but if they would of thinking about taking a OT, it would be either Jonathan Martin who I think can plays both LT/RT and G David DeCastro or G Cordy Glenn. But I'm think Jets as their eyes on DE, Melvin Ingram OLB, Courtney Upshaw and i'm not ruling out S, Mark Barron just yet. Oh and my guy WR, Michael Folyd had a good combine ran a 4.46 Jets would a fool to pass on IF he there went the Jets pick.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down