Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Adams is a monster!

2 posters

Go down

Mike Adams is a monster! Empty Mike Adams is a monster!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 am

I think you guys should take OSU's Mike Adams with that first round pick. 19 reps at 225 wow, what a beast, LOL. I told you guys on the old Steelers board this guy was overrated lazy and a wasted pick! 19 reps? a WR will give you that.
just to compare,every year since I was in college (just a few years back) I like to do reps and compare to some of the combine stats. I this year I did 21 reps of 225lbs. I am 6'2 and weigh 210lbs

Back to top Go down

Mike Adams is a monster! Empty Re: Mike Adams is a monster!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Steelers have much greater needs than WR. Only way I would use even a 3rd round pick on a WR is if they lose wallace.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 am

I think LT Ryan Clady had the same problem with a poor bench press, then he went out to allow zero sacks during his first season, if I recall correctly. The guys with the longest arms also tend to have relative difficulty with the bench press. Adams may be a great pure pass blocker, the concern would be his run blocking based on this result. And, you know the Steelers always get OLman with the opposite strength to weakness pattern as of late (good run blocker, shit pass protector).... AND then they still can't run the f-ing ball consistently!!!

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Mike Adams is a monster! Empty ADAMS ISNT A WR

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Steelers have much greater needs than WR. Only way I would use even a 3rd round pick on a WR is if they lose wallace.
lol! king
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down