Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets back to football....

3 posters

Go down

Lets back to football.... Empty Lets back to football....

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:35 pm

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!Cool
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Lets back to football.... Empty Re: Lets back to football....

Post by Dawildboar Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm with you...Except for the Go Seahawks part...I have a sister that lives on Bainbridge Island and she has 3 kids in the area, one is married to a doctor that works on Seahawks from time to time. I love the area, Pikes Market is awesome!

Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 am

[quote="Dawildboar"]I'm with you...Except for the Go Seahawks part...I have a sister that lives on Bainbridge Island and she has 3 kids in the area, one is married to a doctor that works on Seahawks from time to time. I love the area, Pikes Market is awesome!

You mean, "Let's get back to football?" Why? Remember my topic...are the Lions back? And, by that I meant...the Lions of old. And I say, "Yes!" They are boring...and disappointing...and so, so frustrating to watch. I don't even care if I watch them anymore this season. The offense is "offensive" and the play calling is ridiculous. Get what the defense will give you...don't force it until they start playing "your" game. Use the pass to set up the run...they did it effectively last year...too bad they didn't have an RB that could run. This year they just might. The defense has stepped it up a notch even though Mike doesn't think so. I do. They played as well against the Bears as they will all season. This season is done. My 8-8 prediction was too generous. If they continue to play like this then they will be lucky to win 6 this year!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 pm

A Wild Boar wrote:I'm with you...Except for the Go Seahawks part...I have a sister that lives on Bainbridge Island and she has 3 kids in the area, one is married to a doctor that works on Seahawks from time to time. I love the area, Pikes Market is awesome!

Just having some fun here. Yea, i do love it here too. Been here all my life. I have been to michigan twice this year. Central michigan reminds me of oregon alot. This should be a great game. bounce
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm

The Seahawks part has gotta go. Every time I move to a new state I learn to hate a new team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
A Wild Boar wrote:I'm with you...Except for the Go Seahawks part...I have a sister that lives on Bainbridge Island and she has 3 kids in the area, one is married to a doctor that works on Seahawks from time to time. I love the area, Pikes Market is awesome!

Just having some fun here. Yea, i do love it here too. Been here all my life. I have been to michigan twice this year. Central michigan reminds me of oregon alot. This should be a great game. bounce

I'm going with the Lions...home field advantage wins it for them! It'll piss my nieces and nephew off but better them be pissed than me! clown
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Boar,. remember rule #1. Pissed off is a lot better than pissed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down