Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs bill, Snooker!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jobs bill, Snooker! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jobs bill, Snooker!

Post by meiden Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:08 pm

RLMcB wrote:Mike, another example of hypocrisy in the Republican camp. Billy Graham's website always stated that Mormons were a cult, that is until Bishop Willard visited Billy a few days back. Since then the statement has been taken down. I'd love to here the justification for that. The Republican congressman in Tenn that flies the flag of the pro-lifers/anti abortion, got caught with a pregnant mistress. He's also a MD and the mistress was a patient, whom he recorded a conversation with her offering to go from Tenn to Atlanta to get her to abort his child. He's now in a little trouble over his ethics for breaking the law about sex with his patient. Also how about the Arkansas Representative that stated Slavery was a good thing for the African Americans. That's all beside the numbskull in Missouri and his "Legitimate Rape" comments. BTW, I'm planning a little Detroit Tigers celebration, how can I get a "Binder full of women" I wanta have lotsa fun.

Dude...really? You're going to point out hypocrosy in politics and try to just point out GOP offenders? I'm sorry but I don't have the time to post all the hypocrosy on the liberal side. We could fill up the servers with hypocrosy on both sides.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2