Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there?

3 posters

Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Any old AOL Message Boarders out there?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 am

Checking to see who likes this new board.

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Re: Any old AOL Message Boarders out there?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm here Mi......just a matter of time tillthe rest get here . Til then, we're the barn bosses ! Lets tell each other what to do

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty I'm here!

Post by Dawildboar Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm

steve4tega wrote:I'm here Mi......just a matter of time tillthe rest get here . Til then, we're the barn bosses ! Lets tell each other what to do

This might work!

The Lions Bite!'and so it goes, and so it goes, and so it goes....where it'll stop, no one knows!'

I think it stopped in 2011!
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Snooker's here

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 am

Hey guys, looks like this site may work out. I'm not sure how to insert pictures yet but it does seem that inserting links is available. I tried to insert a picture of Joey Harrington I took a few years back, it didn't work......lol. I'll keep messing with it. Hope the rest show up.

Snooker

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Any old AOL Message Boarders out there?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am

mi10609848 wrote:Checking to see who likes this new board.
>>> This looks good to me, I guess it'll take some time to get comfortable, but, that's OK.

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Any old AOL posters out there?

Post by SharBar57 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 am

I was just directed to this board. Sure is ok with me.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty Re: Any old AOL Message Boarders out there?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 am

Looks like a place to try

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 pm

I"m here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Snooker28 wrote:Hey guys, looks like this site may work out. I'm not sure how to insert pictures yet but it does seem that inserting links is available. I tried to insert a picture of Joey Harrington I took a few years back, it didn't work......lol. I'll keep messing with it. Hope the rest show up.

Snooker

I will post a thread on pics posting in the comments forum. Its actually really easy once you understand how it works.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Any old AOL Message Boarders out there? Empty EMail link to others

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 pm

I sent the link to this site to all the board posters that I had previously sent a test EMail to last month, so some should start showing up here. BTW, Stafford was voted QB of the year and he was "Comeback" player of the year also. I vote three cheers for Todd Seahawk. YeahTodd! XXX[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down