Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be back on the field more quickly?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty Who will be back on the field more quickly?

Post by meiden Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Corey Williams or Louis Delmas????

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty Re: Who will be back on the field more quickly?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Who?

Back to top Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty Re: Who will be back on the field more quickly?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 am

Another misbegotten one-liner of the far right. To answer yer silly query, how about the exclusive right to your intellectual property, like a patent, or copyright, just to continue the dialogue and see if you have more than one bullet? >>>>>> Government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]7th Round Pick
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 am

BTW, Folks, if you don't want some serious blowback, don't post tea-bagger political nonsense. I've been a-political so far and intend to remain so, however, don't take it as a sign of weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 am

RLMcB wrote:BTW, Folks, if you don't want some serious blowback, don't post tea-bagger political nonsense. I've been a-political so far and intend to remain so, however, don't take it as a sign of weakness.

Hear, hear, RL!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

meiden wrote:Corey Williams or Louis Delmas????

Does it really matter?

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 pm

seems like the D last year was fairly good until Delmas got hurt, and this year they really haven't done squat without him? Could we find a clue in there somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 pm

CorvetteDan wrote:seems like the D last year was fairly good until Delmas got hurt, and this year they really haven't done squat without him? Could we find a clue in there somewhere?

Maybe, but I doubt it. They just don't seem to have any "spark" at all in their play. I guess I expected alot more from them and thus am just disappointed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Lions lose tomorrow. I don't expect them to, but the way the defense is playing...well, I'm just saying.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 am

CorvetteDan wrote:seems like the D last year was fairly good until Delmas got hurt, and this year they really haven't done squat without him? Could we find a clue in there somewhere?

As I've said before...I believe the cause of the Lions defense being "fairly good" last year was the offenses they were playing. I really don't believe this defense gets that much better with Delmas on the field. Better? of course...he HAS to be better than Wendling. Just they will still be a bottom tier defnse even with him. I just don't know when he will get back on the field.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 am

RLMcB wrote:BTW, Folks, if you don't want some serious blowback, don't post tea-bagger political nonsense. I've been a-political so far and intend to remain so, however, don't take it as a sign of weakness.

I got your tea bags hanging. The truth is in the sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Last edited by Snooker28 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty who will be on the field

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

seems RL sis not like dumonts quote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm

meant to say did not like Dumonts quote. Oh! and since I'm here was that not a pathetic game today!! I guess that curse is still with us,, bIG time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:45 pm

I just noticed what RL was ripping the guy for. A bit off topic, but back a couple hundred years and more, when our founding fathers were busy making a country and a government that gave us freedom, who did they take the freedom from? Isn't that what he is saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 am

Dmounts wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Typical T'bagger can't maintain any discussion using facts, it always turn to insults, usually something they have a fixation with. Weak, weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 am

RL--hit him again

Back to top Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty Communist Obama appointments

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

Last edited by Snooker28 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

RLMcB wrote:
Dmounts wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Typical T'bagger can't maintain any discussion using facts, it always turn to insults, usually something they have a fixation with. Weak, weak.

RL...While I'm not a formal Tea Party member I certainly side with them on most issues. In other words...many wold call me a teabagger. Most I know do NOT fit that description and certainly don't believe I do. The fringe are those you describe and that number pretty closely matches the number of left wing fringe who act the exact same way.

The majority of conservatives and tea partiers as well as the majority of liberals are good people who just have a differnce in opinion as to the best ways to govern our country.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 am

Mike, I'm not looking at you when I talk about the T'baggers. Like you. agreeing with some of their positions I can relate to. I can agree with some of what the far left present, however, I must part ways with their radical ideas. Its a lot like me agreeing with John Brown's feeling about slavery, however I never would agree with what he did in that regards. Progressives and conservatives have honest disagreements, but, can work together to move this country forward. It's the few on both the right and left I have a serious problem with. Mostly the far right that spews nonsense like Snooker just did. They make up nonsense to mask the real reason they dislike him, and all those imaginary reasons become code words used by idiots like Limbaugh. The only screed he left out is the one that is central to their viewpoint. I'll state it clearly, publicly because they cannot get up enough courage to say it publicly. Now, first to all my African-American friends who know my heart I hope to not offend you. Snooker, you left the central tenant of your opposition to Obama. It is, "We gotta git that nigger out of the Whitehouse." BTW, I live in an area where that is spoken of privately a lot. I also have a son living in Paul Ryan's district and home town in Wisconsin who agrees with him. However, I have attended the home church of Ryan with my daughter-in-law, that church preaches a different message than Ryan. I also have a daughter that is a state senator from Vallrico Fl, that is right-wing, maybe even Snooker 's Senator if you live in Senate district #10 Snook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

mcb respectfully, please note that you are the one name calling and issuing insults. you might try again without the knee jerk, jerkiness that typifies the left.

i disagree with you sir and let articulate our policy differences - isn't in vogue these days. vulgar attacks that diminish civility is.

as a final comment on this subject, i note that your call for facts is ironic given that you haven't stated one fact yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:38 pm

RLMcB wrote: Mike, I'm not looking at you when I talk about the T'baggers. Like you. agreeing with some of their positions I can relate to.

I call bullshit. You through out Tea Bagger as a bash. Not because you agree with some of their positions but because you feel they are wrong.

I can agree with some of what the far left present, however, I must part ways with their radical ideas. Its a lot like me agreeing with John Brown's feeling about slavery, however I never would agree with what he did in that regards. Progressives and conservatives have honest disagreements, but, can work together to move this country forward. It's the few on both the right and left I have a serious problem with. Mostly the far right that spews nonsense like Snooker just did. They make up nonsense to mask the real reason they dislike him, and all those imaginary reasons become code words used by idiots like Limbaugh. The only screed he left out is the one that is central to their viewpoint. I'll state it clearly, publicly because they cannot get up enough courage to say it publicly. Now, first to all my African-American friends who know my heart I hope to not offend you. Snooker, you left the central tenant of your opposition to Obama. It is, "We gotta git that nigger out of the Whitehouse.

Here we go. Everytime a Liberal gets in a jam he starts yelling Racial Slur Racial Slur. Well I didn't see where anyone but YOU put that out there. People can have a disagreement and not like the way this administration is running this country and not be racial. But you know that it's just way for you to belittle anyone that doesn't agree with your views.

" BTW, I live in an area where that is spoken of privately a lot.

Sounds to me you folks speak about it openly. Why else would you bring it up?

I also have a son living in Paul Ryan's district and home town in Wisconsin who agrees with him. However, I have attended the home church of Ryan with my daughter-in-law, that church preaches a different message than Ryan.

What message would that be?

I also have a daughter that is a state senator from Vallrico Fl, that is right-wing, maybe even Snooker 's Senator if you live in Senate district #10 Snook.

So what does that mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Here's another one for you:

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

Back to top Go down

Who will be back on the field more quickly? Empty n

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

RL. As a listener of Rush for over 20 years, I would like to put four names out here for you to google. All are friends of Rush. Thomas Sowell Senior fellow at Stanford, wrote six books on race & ethnicity. Walter E Williams. Pro of economics George Mason university, both are black and have filled in for Rush on his radio show. Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas, a friend of Rush. James Golden, He is Bo Snerdly on the rush show. These Gentlemen would have nothing to do with a racists. Sadly these men are called Uncle toms by the left! And I would not listen to a racist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm

The only way I listen to Rush is to be tied up and can't reach the remote. There can't really be educated people that take him serious is there? I live in the North Georgia mountains covered up in Appalachian rednecks. There isn't an Obama fan among them. It can't be his politics because they are clueless on that subject. They blame every problem in the last 20 years on him. Most don't say it, but some do...if they are in a white only crowd. But then you hear "I have a friend who is black." Obama wasn't my choice but I have friends that knew McCain and that was really scary. As for Obama it is really hard to win when you only get cards out of the low end of the deck. Reagan is the real cause of this problem. Thirty years ago I said our grandchildren will be paying for this. Well, look around now and what do you see. The economy went through the roof for no good reason but it skipped the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Well Dan out here on the west coast, all the liberals blame Bush for every thing and give Obama a pass on everything! The point I was trying to make on Rush is the man is not a racists! On blaming Reagan, you need to look at who controlled both houses of congress during his eight years!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next