Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parcell's hand-picked man?

Go down

Parcell's hand-picked man? Empty Parcell's hand-picked man?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Ireland expresses regret for verbal altercation with fan

Posted by Mike Florio on September 18, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reuters
The Miami Dolphins have acknowledged that G.M. Jeff Ireland had a verbal altercation with a fan at Sunday’s game against the Raiders.

As explained by Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, a fan told Ireland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Ireland responded by using the term “asshole.”

Ireland has confirmed the incident in a statement released by the team.

“It did happen at halftime and I was going back to my booth after seeing my wife and I did talk to several fans that were very nice,” Ireland said. “But as I’m walking back this guy introduces himself to me and says I should fire myself.

“It caught me off guard. I just turned and walked away but I did say the word. I regret I used the word I used. I thought I was using it under my breath. I guess I kind of said it loud enough that he could hear it. I literally said it under my breath. At the time I felt I handled the situation pretty good. Probably muttered it a little too loud. I regret that I said anything.”

Staggering... This douche should fire himself--primarily for being such a limp-wristed little pansy-ass...

Here's what he should have said:

“It did happen at halftime and I was going back to my booth after seeing my wife and I did talk to several fans that were very nice,” “But as I’m walking back this guy introduces himself to me and says I should fire myself.

“I just turned around and offered my appreciation for his honest impression and advice and in turn, to return the favor--invited him to go ahead and fuck himself with my best wishes for a happy experience for all those involved. I'm pleased we were able to share the honest feelings we hold for each other between us...and I quite enjoyed the interaction overall”

Back to top Go down

Parcell's hand-picked man? Empty Re: Parcell's hand-picked man?

Post by milani Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:42 pm

He should fire himself and let Mike Sherman take on the job along with offensive co-ordinator. He's done it before. He can certainly do it again.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

milani wrote:He should fire himself and let Mike Sherman take on the job along with offensive co-ordinator. He's done it before. He can certainly do it again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Banish that funny-looking one speaking to the tomb of the unknown dipshits before he reproduces...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down