Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand me a barf bag...

4 posters

Go down

Hand me a barf bag... Empty Hand me a barf bag...

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 am

Randy Moss is in the Super Bowl Evil or Very Mad
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hand me a barf bag... Empty Re: Hand me a barf bag...

Post by duck Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

No shit. In the 80's when the Packers sucked I toggled over to the Niners at the end of each season (you gotta root for someone when your team is out of it). So, strange as it now seems, I was cheering for Super Joe, Steve Young, Bill Walsh and Greasy Eddie in each of their Super Bowl wins.

Can't do it now. Many of my Bay Area friends have difficulty understanding this (and that's because many of them are typical fair-weather Niner fans who checked out decades ago and don't even know who the modern players are)... but no way can I root for Moss to get a Super Bowl ring.

Every year you hear stories about his redemption, how he's a great locker room presence, and actually not a bad guy after all, but I say bullshit. Here is a guy who epitomizes everything I dislike in modern narcissistic athletes. He plays when he wants to play, loafs when he wants to loaf, and because of that, shows no respect for his teammates or the game itself. He has a history of domestic violence and two-bit punk legal problems. He's flashed great athletic talent throughout his career but historically disappeared in big games, the antithesis of a winner. And to top it all off he dissed Tinucchi's!

I hope the Ravens kick some Niner butt in two weeks.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Ravens will win the game convincingly Duck......not to worry.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:14 pm

I HATE the farty whiners! They cheat! I used to root for them, too, because I need to be associated with a winner since my real life is just sad. And that Randy Moss guy, well, he's the WORST! I've hated him ever since he used to beat up on our FANTASTIC Packers! I know great talents when I see them, and he ain't one of them! The REAL athletes do things like ride bicycles over mountains or play hockey and stuff. Randy can't do that! And he's a punk! Even though I only know a little bit about who he really is, I feel I can judge him and make up angry feelings about him just the same! YEAH!! Anyone who crosses me better watch out, because I can carry a grudge for DECADES! And that's what Randy has done to me - it's PERSONAL now! Just like the rest of us AWESOME Packer fans! YEAH! High five, guys! We're all the BEST! YEAH!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am

Sorry folks, I got the 49ers winning this one.

You can kick this around 3 ways from Sunday, but it comes down to a simple fact:
Joe Flacco isn't going to do shit against the 9er D.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down