Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS YOUNG DE FROM S.CAROLINA

Go down

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS YOUNG DE FROM S.CAROLINA Empty KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS YOUNG DE FROM S.CAROLINA

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jadeveon Clowney from S.Carolina and is a 6'6 256 lb DE sophmore and is tearing it up in college football, he still has some weight to put on but with that frame is wont be hard to do and another 20-25 lb is not going to hurt that first step speed that has him dominating every tackle and double team that defending coaches has tried to put on him, watch him tonight in between breaks of the Ohio State game, this young sophmore is already a man among kids, I am not saying I want him as a Cleveland Brown but he is someone to keep an eye on this season and next because if he keep doing what he is doing he will come out to the NFL draft after his junior season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS YOUNG DE FROM S.CAROLINA Empty Re: KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS YOUNG DE FROM S.CAROLINA

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 pm

BTW, since S.Carolina is playing LSU, keep your eye on the other teams DE from LSU Levar Edwards, he is another DE that should have scouts mouths watering, he is 6'5 264 lb senior DE that also has a damn good first step burst of speed on the line, but since the Browns dont have a 2nd round pick ( unless they make a trade after getting the #1 overall pick because they wont win more then 1 game) he isnt on the radar and even if he was and it came right down to it I would rather go after John Simon the DE/DT from Ohio State, but right now the Browns needs are not on the DL UNLESS its the Best player on the board, Haslam is going to STOP the BS of drafting for need, he is going to draft the best available, and its about time, drafting for needis the reason the Browns have sucked since comming back into the league, itsthat simple and the bottom line. BTW, I just brought up those players because they are very talented and if you follow college football like I do you really need to watch these player do what they do.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down