Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets In Good Shape @ QB

3 posters

Go down

Jets In Good Shape @ QB Empty Jets In Good Shape @ QB

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 am

Tebow, Sanchez Vow To Work Together To Throw Football cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Jets In Good Shape @ QB Empty Re:

Post by LRJets Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 am

Was watching Christian Ponder last night and what a difference a year makes (in some cases).

He looked confident and comfortable under center. For his sake it should carry over to the regular season.

Got me "Pondering" about Sanchez. How many quarterbacks arrived after him and made a positive niche already?

Stafford

Sanford

Newton etc.

When Tebow took over for Orton as QB in Denver, they employed an offense for him, but one offense. While Rex is telling everybody how much time opponents will need to prepare for the Jets, the Jets will be spending time on their two offensive schemes as well. This means less reps for Sanchez in practice.

If Sanchez doesn't drastically improve this season, we is in biggg trouble!
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Jets In Good Shape @ QB Empty Re: Jets In Good Shape @ QB

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 am

When Tebow took over for Orton as QB in Denver, they employed an offense for him, but one offense. While Rex is telling everybody how much time opponents will need to prepare for the Jets, the Jets will be spending time on their two offensive schemes as well. This means less reps for Sanchez in practice.

If Sanchez doesn't drastically improve this season, we is in biggg trouble! [/quote]

Hey, things could be worse! I'd gladly trade our morally bankrupt, artificial QB/RB for any of your QBs.. but I'd also trade him for a warm six pack of PBR...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Jets In Good Shape @ QB Empty First year without Schotty

Post by RickC Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

This is the year we see if Sanchez has it or not. He will be operating without Schotty. He hasn't been a total disaster, in fact his best games have been big games but he hasn't made the step up to the top tier of QBs.

I look at the difference between Alex Smith from pre 2011 to 2011. The OC changed and all of a sudden he could play. We'll see if Mark can step up or not.
RickC
RickC

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Sanchez and Tebow I believe won't be playing next week that leave qb, Greg McElroy playing most of next week. I really hope he have a good game and have a few TD's and can win a jets first pre-season game. This way I would feel better knowing Jets have a better back up over Tebow. They can still have Tebow come in for the wildcat plays or inside the redzone. I would feel better Sanchez as the starter and McElroy as the back up if Sanchez go down or just throwing too manys INT.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down