Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!

4 posters

Go down

We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!! Empty We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

...And that traitor owner too! LOL!

Back to top Go down

We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!! Empty Re: We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Not an achievement Sleep
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!! Empty Re: We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Hey, Pitt took their share of players and coaches from the Browns over the years, Chuck Knoll the biggest traitor What a Face of them all, lol I just hope this guy finally knows what it takes to run a good draft room and stop taking for need with every damn pick, I cant remember the last time the Browns took the best player on the board, my guess is before Fart Modell tore our beating hearts out of our chest and showed it to us before we hit the ground.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Hey, Pitt took their share of players and coaches from the Browns over the years, Chuck Knoll the biggest traitor What a Face of them all, lol I just hope this guy finally knows what it takes to run a good draft room and stop taking for need with every damn pick, I cant remember the last time the Browns took the best player on the board, my guess is before Fart Modell tore our beating hearts out of our chest and showed it to us before we hit the ground.

I'm afraid that the Brown's are going to be a very competitive team in the near future. But I suppose it will prepare us better for the tougher teams in the playoffs if we have to battle harder to take the division. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 pm

However I will say this, Richardson was for need and should be a damn good RB, that is if his knee holds up and he dont turn into another Hardesty, I said beware of the knee, look at it 3,4,5 even 6 times with different Dr's if you have too, the guy should be a damn good RB but they really blew it taking a 28 year old rookie, there were MANYYYYYYY better players on the board at 22, as well as with 37 and so fourth, then they gave up a 2nd round pick in 2013 for a guy that hasent played in how many years, but I will say this much, he was the best player on the board with that bid even though no other team even put in a 3rd round bid on him, LOL Keeping fingers crossed.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Hey, Pitt took their share of players and coaches from the Browns over the years, Chuck Knoll the biggest traitor What a Face of them all, lol I just hope this guy finally knows what it takes to run a good draft room and stop taking for need with every damn pick, I cant remember the last time the Browns took the best player on the board, my guess is before Fart Modell tore our beating hearts out of our chest and showed it to us before we hit the ground.

I'm afraid that the Brown's are going to be a very competitive team in the near future. But I suppose it will prepare us better for the tougher teams in the playoffs if we have to battle harder to take the division. Smile
Well right now they look like a mash unit got hit with 50,000 lbs worth of bombs while in surgery and no one made it out alive.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 pm

The Browns and squeelers will split wins this year. BOOK IT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Dmounts wrote:The Browns and squeelers will split wins this year. BOOK IT!!!
What City are the squeelers in? Cause the Pittsburgh Steelers are gonna beat you twice.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 pm

We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!
by DiehardSteelersfan Yesterday at 7:46 pm

LOL. Thats not what mummy says. LMAO
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:We're going to kick your ever-living ASS!!!
by DiehardSteelersfan Yesterday at 7:46 pm

LOL. Thats not what mummy says. LMAO

Have you been sniffing around over at that crazy board? afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

foghorn wrote:
What City are the squeelers in? Cause the Pittsburgh Steelers are gonna beat you twice.

I believe it's right accross the border from Brownstain, Ohio, Jeff.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Randell60 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL, Randy, you know I'm not a Browns fan at all. But REALLY... for the browns to have a .500 record would be a vast improvement. I seriously doubt they are ready to compete against the ELITE teams of the NFL just yet. I'm hoping they return to their former self. A one sided rivalry isn't really a rivalry. I giggle when someone talks smack and is a Browns fan. Especially when they are one of the ones crying about how horrible their management & team players are..... if you're right one way.... you gotta be wrong the other. LOL. Tomlins for Mummy!!! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Elite??? Really. OK if you say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Dmounts wrote:Elite??? Really. OK if you say so.
You wouldn't know ELITE if it kicked you in the testicles! lol! lol! lol!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm

foghorn wrote:

We've already kicked him in the testicles for a couple of decades...he must be used to it. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

They are not even in the top 10 in franchise value. Come on man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 am

foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL, Randy, you know I'm not a Browns fan at all. But REALLY... for the browns to have a .500 record would be a vast improvement. I seriously doubt they are ready to compete against the ELITE teams of the NFL just yet. I'm hoping they return to their former self. A one sided rivalry isn't really a rivalry. I giggle when someone talks smack and is a Browns fan. Especially when they are one of the ones crying about how horrible their management & team players are..... if you're right one way.... you gotta be wrong the other. LOL. Tomlins for Mummy!!! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

What's this .500 thing you speak of?...... cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:

We've already kicked him in the testicles for a couple of decades...he must be used to it. lol!

After several decades following this team, you wouldn't want to kick me in the nads....You'd break your foot!! LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Well Randell60 I guess we got to kick the steelers fans square in the balls today, felt pretty good I must say. I called it foghorn. I'd say the squeeler team from Pittsburgh was the one I was talking about. What say you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down