Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER?

+3
~Sheila~
MrEd4748
CatalinaMinx
7 posters

Go down

Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER? Empty Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Vikings -vs- Giants on MNF   Laughing 

To watch it--you'd have to be the following:

Vikings fans = masochistic
Giants fans = masochistic
Everyone else = sadistic

It's...it's...so THOR...   Cool 

Back to top Go down

Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER? Empty Re: Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER?

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:04 pm

When the Giants lose that game they'll be 0-7.  Razz

Last edited by CatalinaMinx on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER? Empty Re: Wanna hear the most kick-ass joke EVER?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:25 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:When the Giants lose that game they'll be 0-8.  Razz
I wouldn't be so quick to assume that...  You  haven't smelled the breeze around here when the winds blow east from Eden Prairie...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm

_HD_ wrote:
I wouldn't be so quick to assume that...  You  haven't smelled the breeze around here when the winds blow east from Eden Prairie...  Laughing 
Well maybe so but based on how they've been playing the last several games I think the Vikings will have no problems winning, I hope so anyway. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:36 pm

_HD_ wrote:Vikings -vs- Giants on MNF   Laughing 

Everyone else = sadistic

It will be like a Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton movie:  Something's gotta give...lol.  After yesterday's loss to Carolina, I've decided to watch the baseball playoffs and maybe go back to football after the World Series is done.Sleep

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:07 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:

Everyone else = sadistic

It will be like a Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton movie:  Something's gotta give...lol.  After yesterday's loss to Carolina, I've decided to watch the baseball playoffs and maybe go back to football after the World Series is done.Sleep
Listen Ed...  You sound like you need a little redirect.  It's apple season!!  Horses like apples, right?  Shit--I just fed a couple of nice, juicy, sweet honey crisp's right off the tree to a couple of your buddies pulling us on the hayride through the orchard last weekend--and they seemed to really enjoy it.  I think that could be just the ticket for you to put a little giddy-up in your get-up-and-go, eh ol' bud?  Very Happy    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Well, fuck yeah!  That's more like it!!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:47 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:

Everyone else = sadistic

Listen Ed...  You sound like you need a little redirect.  It's apple season!!  Horses like apples, right?  Shit--I just fed a couple of nice, juicy, sweet honey crisp's right off the tree to a couple of your buddies pulling us on the hayride through the orchard last weekend--and they seemed to really enjoy it.  I think that could be just the ticket for you to put a little giddy-up in your get-up-and-go, eh ol' bud?  Very Happy    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Well, fuck yeah!  That's more like it!!  Laughing
Thanks HD!  I can always count on you to give me the necessary pick-me-up!   Laughing

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Everyone else = sadistic

So.Not.The.Most.Kickass.Joke.Ever!!  Razz 

However with that said, sometimes a little pain lets one know they are truly alive!  Very Happy

Go Giants!!
   cheers
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Gentlemen, start your engines!
:::fap, fap, fap:::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:When the Giants lose that game they'll be 0-8.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If the Vikes start Freeman, they have a chance to win; however, I do think Eli will torch their secondary, so they'll have to score big to stay in the game.

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:38 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Gentlemen, start your engines!
:::fap, fap, fap:::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lampie, I did it just for you. The guys seem totally absorbed in football. LOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Numb1Fan Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm

That would be a hard record to get after playing only 7 games. Laughing
Numb1Fan
Numb1Fan
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Numb1Fan wrote:
Oops. Thanks!
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:56 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Numb1Fan wrote:
Oops. Thanks!
Losing to the purple would make it feel like 0-8.
It's the thought that counts.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:23 pm

milani wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Numb1Fan wrote:
Oops. Thanks!
Losing to the purple would make it feel like 0-8.
It's the thought that counts.
It's not gonna be pretty around here if the queens lose to the Giants...but on the bright side, tickets on the secondary market are dropping like a rock...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 pm

I am rooting for the Giants for 4 reasons..........and 2 of those reasons are female related, and one of those two is for our lovely Sheila !!!

Speaking of secondary market HD (no, not that market ).......just for the helluvit I checked earlier today and one can actually purchase a Vikings-Ravens ticket for the game here in Baltimore in December at face value.  Might be another good reason to hit Pickles again for an Italian Sausage and a Harpoon IPA.    GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:I am rooting for the Giants for 4 reasons..........and 2 of those reasons are female related, and one of those two is for our lovely Sheila !!!

Speaking of secondary market HD (no, not that market ).......just for the helluvit I checked earlier today and one can actually purchase a Vikings-Ravens ticket for the game here in Baltimore in December at face value.  Might be another good reason to hit Pickles again for an Italian Sausage and a Harpoon IPA.    GO PACKERs
I'm not sure what the the new *premium* nosebleeds with cupholders or any of the other upper level seats are going for at Lambeau for the queen's game...but seats along the sidelines in the lower bowl are running about $185-$300/each right now.  I think I paid about twice face ($160/each) for decent seats behind the queen's bench on about the 40--which is a deal.  A shitload of queens fans head East every year regardless of how shitty the team is doing and prop up the market in making their pilgrimmage to a real football stadium, housing a successful team and get a taste of the real deal while gathering enough maso abuse to make it until the following year...Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:I am rooting for the Giants for 4 reasons..........and 2 of those reasons are female related, and one of those two is for our lovely Sheila !!!

Speaking of secondary market HD (no, not that market <gggggggggg>).......just for the helluvit I checked earlier today and one can actually purchase a Vikings-Ravens ticket for the game here in Baltimore in December at face value.  Might be another good reason to hit Pickles again for an Italian Sausage and a Harpoon IPA.    GO PACKERs
I'm not sure what the the new *premium* nosebleeds with cupholders or any of the other upper level seats are going for at Lambeau for the queen's game...but seats along the sidelines in the lower bowl are running about $185-$300/each right now.  I think I paid about twice face ($160/each) for decent seats behind the queen's bench on about the 40--which is a deal.  A shitload of queens fans head East every year regardless of how shitty the team is doing and prop up the market in making their pilgrimmage to a real football stadium, housing a successful team and get a taste of the real deal while gathering enough maso abuse to make it until the following year...Cool
Yes..........you got a great deal HD.  Anything sideline between the 35 yard lines for less that $215 versus the Vikings at Lambeau Field is a great deal.   I am pretty sure face value for those sideline seats is $97 these days.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Sorry Ringo, the Giants are going down!   Very Happy Razz
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Speaking of secondary market HD (no, not that market <gggggggggg>).......just for the helluvit I checked earlier today and one can actually purchase a Vikings-Ravens ticket for the game here in Baltimore in December at face value.  Might be another good reason to hit Pickles again for an Italian Sausage and a Harpoon IPA.    GO PACKERs
Aw, thanks Ringo.  That made me smile.  Smile

Here's hoping they'll pull it off!  cheers 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down