Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's going on in seattle

2 posters

Go down

what's going on in seattle Empty what's going on in seattle

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 pm

They signed another Veteran receiver T. O. affraid

Back to top Go down

what's going on in seattle Empty Re: what's going on in seattle

Post by Shard Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Always compete!

These players weren't essential, but they bring talent and experience that are welcome, both in how they fit the scheme and in how they push and challenge the rest of the receiver group.
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Shard wrote:Always compete!

These players weren't essential, but they bring talent and experience that are welcome, both in how they fit the scheme and in how they push and challenge the rest of the receiver group.

I went to the game Sat. I did like thne game for a first pre season game. Flynn looked good. Willson looked good. TO was suited up but didi not play. I was ok with this game. Smile
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
Shard wrote:Always compete!

I went to the game Sat. I did like thne game for a first pre season game. Flynn looked good. Willson looked good. TO was suited up but didi not play. I was ok with this game. Smile

Oh, considering (the main) half of our offense was on the sidelines. Flynn looked competent, and more than just his command of our offense, he had a keen eye for the defense. I see why John really liked him, I think he still has some upside as well, I just don't think he'll be able to outpace or hold off Russell long enough to mature into his full potential,...at least not with the Seahawks. And though it hurts me to say it, while not up to bar that either Matt or Russell set, Jackson isn't far away, at least in the physical skillset, and mental toughness. Should be an interesting set of preseason games. IMO, the decision now is whether to keep Jackson or Trade him. I can see Jackson and Portis playing preseason game three to showcase Jackson's talents and then trading him signing Josh to the practice squad and keeping both Owens and Edwards. It's gonna be hard to stack the box against the hands we've now got on offense (did you notice turbin catching all those balls! - and Kellen too!) the skittles they will be flying!!
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down