Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlanta/Seattle

+5
milani
ffaralli
RingoCStarrQB
PackFanKnowItAll
duck
9 posters

Go down

Atlanta/Seattle Empty Atlanta/Seattle

Post by duck Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Wow, that ended up being quite the game today! Had the Falcons blown it that would have been one of the biggest collapses in playoff history and destroyed their psyche even further. I'm glad we won't be seeing any more of Pete Carroll but I have to say, unfortunately, that the Niners should destroy Atlanta.

From here on out, for me, it's anyone but San Francisco.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Atlanta/Seattle Empty Re: Atlanta/Seattle

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm

I am SO with you about the farty whiners, duck. I HATE them! And that goes DOUBLE for their coach! What a LOSER!

There is NO way that the farty whiners should have been handed the game by refs last night. Aron SO deserved to win, since he is the BEST QB I have EVER seen! I especially love the way he dances and the cute thong he wears. It's awesomeamundo! YEAH!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Duck,

Just let's hope some good games where all 4 coaching staffs properly prepare their teams for their respective battles next Sunday. What we saw in SF yesterday was absolutely disgusting. Unreal letdown by the first America's Team. New England is the team to beat in my book anyway. Atlanta should beat SF handily.......first the D coordinator will know exactly what NOT to do after reviewing the Packers game game tape. And secondly.......hate to continue to rub this in on this board..........but you have Tony Gonzales factor going for Atlanta.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Atlanta/Seattle Empty Anyone but 49ers

Post by ffaralli Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Wow, that ended up being quite the game today! Had the Falcons blown it that would have been one of the biggest collapses in playoff history and destroyed their psyche even further. I'm glad we won't be seeing any more of Pete Carroll but I have to say, unfortunately, that the Niners should destroy Atlanta.

From here on out, for me, it's anyone but San Francisco.[i]

Duck, I agree.

Rooting for ATL. Mike Smith is not like those two assholes, Carroll and Harbaugh. He keeps more of a lid on his guys.

He's and old school coach.....that's what I like. Make a play and get back to the huddle and keep your yap shut. I swear, if i was an HC, you bad-mouth someone and I fine you and give the money to charity.

Matty Ice is from my hometown of Exton, Pa. I was rooting for him today. And for Gonzalez. He deserves a ring. He made the big catch right before the winning kick....called that one.

And Carroll got it up his gigi....called a timeout and Bryant missed the first kick. Then he made the winning kick.

As for the 49ers and Seattle, two similar teams since they both like to talk. Watch your ass. The Rams are coming up and built to beat both of you. They split with the Seahawks this year and beat the 49ers once and tied them a second time. And the Rams have 4 #1 picks the next two years.

So, you may not see either one of those two teams in the playoffs next year.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Tony G is another class act. I like how Ryan went to him on that last pass play. He did not just go down he got several yards after the catch which helped his kicker.

Atlanta has been both good and lucky at home this year. Let's hope they continue it Sunday. They've never won a SB so if they can get there it's gravy.

Amazing; we have to play SF, Atlanta,Washington, NY, Dallas, Pitt, Baltimore, Cincy next year. Should be another tough schedule.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 am

milani wrote:Tony G is another class act. I like how Ryan went to him on that last pass play. He did not just go down he got several yards after the catch which helped his kicker.

Atlanta has been both good and lucky at home this year. Let's hope they continue it Sunday. They've never won a SB so if they can get there it's gravy.

Amazing; we have to play SF, Atlanta,Washington, NY, Dallas, Pitt, Baltimore, Cincy next year. Should be another tough schedule.

At this point, on paper, that schedule looks brutal. However, every year some teams that we expect to be good turn to shit, and vice-versa. So, I'd venture that a couple of these games will end up being easy.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:30 pm

duck wrote:
milani wrote:Tony G is another class act. I like how Ryan went to him on that last pass play. He did not just go down he got several yards after the catch which helped his kicker.

At this point, on paper, that schedule looks brutal. However, every year some teams that we expect to be good turn to shit, and vice-versa. So, I'd venture that a couple of these games will end up being easy.

I think you'll see an angrier team next season. They might even run up the score if we keep reminding them of this season.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Sadly, I think we might be one of those teams that "turns to shit."

Things run in cycles for most teams...and all the signs point to "we're due."

ANYTHING happens to #12 and you think this team can weather the storm? I sure as fuck don't.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:46 pm

faralli wrote:Wow, that ended up being quite the game today! Had the Falcons blown it that would have been one of the biggest collapses in playoff history and destroyed their psyche even further. I'm glad we won't be seeing any more of Pete Carroll but I have to say, unfortunately, that the Niners should destroy Atlanta.

Duck, I agree.

Rooting for ATL. Mike Smith is not like those two assholes, Carroll and Harbaugh. He keeps more of a lid on his guys.

He's and old school coach.....that's what I like. Make a play and get back to the huddle and keep your yap shut. I swear, if i was an HC, you bad-mouth someone and I fine you and give the money to charity.

Matty Ice is from my hometown of Exton, Pa. I was rooting for him today. And for Gonzalez. He deserves a ring. He made the big catch right before the winning kick....called that one.

And Carroll got it up his gigi....called a timeout and Bryant missed the first kick. Then he made the winning kick.

As for the 49ers and Seattle, two similar teams since they both like to talk. Watch your ass. The Rams are coming up and built to beat both of you. They split with the Seahawks this year and beat the 49ers once and tied them a second time. And the Rams have 4 #1 picks the next two years.

FF

l

Example please!!!! You still hurting from that call???? LMAO.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

wernt the packers supposed to be angry after the giants butt fucked us? packers need better athletes not angrier athletes,see waldo and zombo for example,angry but shitty players both of them.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 am

throttleplate wrote:wernt the packers supposed to be angry after the giants butt fucked us? packers need better athletes not angrier athletes,see waldo and zombo for example,angry but shitty players both of them.

What's wrong with better AND angrier? I don't mean "always a threat to land in the pokey on DV charges" angry, but football angry.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 am

MB20 wrote:
throttleplate wrote:wernt the packers supposed to be angry after the giants butt fucked us? packers need better athletes not angrier athletes,see waldo and zombo for example,angry but shitty players both of them.

What's wrong with better AND angrier? I don't mean "always a threat to land in the pokey on DV charges" angry, but football angry.

Angry is angry. The kind of energy needed comes from the same source. The ideal football player would be someone with bulging eyes, likes to punch walls, has no friends, is pissed off at the world and has an utter disregard for his own body. Very Happy

Oh, and some athleticism would be nice too.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Atlanta/Seattle Empty Examples

Post by ffaralli Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Duck, I agree.

FF

l

OK, here we go.

That ass Richard Sherman cocking off to Tom Brady after the NE game. Earl Thomas was involved in that also. Seems he has a big mouth too. Brady had too much class to even respond to their bullshit.

Sherman cocked off to Trent Williams after the Redskins game and got his face mushed in.

And lets talk about that piece of crap, Pete Carroll. What he did at USC, specifically the Reggie Bush violations, among other things. He left that program a mess because of the punishment meted out by the NCAA.

I'll send more examples if you need me to. I would think an organization run by former Packers executives would be a little classier. Just Shut up and play....you haven't won dick yet.

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm

faralli wrote:Wow, that ended up being quite the game today! Had the Falcons blown it that would have been one of the biggest collapses in playoff history and destroyed their psyche even further. I'm glad we won't be seeing any more of Pete Carroll but I have to say, unfortunately, that the Niners should destroy Atlanta.

Duck, I agree.

FF

l

OK, here we go.

That ass Richard Sherman cocking off to Tom Brady after the NE game. Earl Thomas was involved in that also. Seems he has a big mouth too. Brady had too much class to even respond to their bullshit.

Sherman cocked off to Trent Williams after the Redskins game and got his face mushed in.

And lets talk about that piece of crap, Pete Carroll. What he did at USC, specifically the Reggie Bush violations, among other things. He left that program a mess because of the punishment meted out by the NCAA.

I'll send more examples if you need me to. I would think an organization run by former Packers executives would be a little classier. Just Shut up and play....you haven't won dick yet.

Dam dude...calm the fuck down. Pull your panties out and let me fill you in. As for players ribbing others....lmao...this goes on all game long...on both sides of the field. You new to the game? UMMMMM....Clay Mathews ....good example of that BS. They are making millions...and have done this since they were playing POP football. Seams like your more bunched up then any of them. LOL. As for Pete goes........that is nothing compared to the spy gate. Can i offer you bong hit? It might relax you some. I thought your post was funny dude. Unbunch your panties...it don't put you in a very good light. Good god....

affraid
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down