Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAXICO BURRESS

2 posters

Go down

PLAXICO BURRESS Empty PLAXICO BURRESS

Post by LRJets Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 am

The Jets have a knack for sometimes getting rid of the wrong player over the years.

Why they didn't keep Plaxico Burress is a head scratcher. Away from football for so many months, yet he caught 7 TD passes. Not bad, and a big target the Jets do not have. And he behaved!

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PLAXICO BURRESS Empty Re: PLAXICO BURRESS

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 am

LRJets wrote:The Jets have a knack for sometimes getting rid of the wrong player over the years.

Why they didn't keep Plaxico Burress is a head scratcher. Away from football for so many months, yet he caught 7 TD passes. Not bad, and a big target the Jets do not have. And he behaved!

Tee Zero (Owens) is still out there.
And boy, is he OUT there
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:28 am

Guess who else is outh there and where he's going??

@ochocinco

5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Jets don't need another WR, they need another TE, and a big RB, Still waiting the the ground and pound this is where tebow fit in as well just give Tebow the ball and run with it.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Rex should have kept Tebow in longer. But...."Mr. What's Best For The Team" would have had a mutiny on his hands had Tebow won the game for the Jets. He'd have heard it from the fans, and it would have challenged him and Tanny's judgment in getting Tebow in the first place.

So, what can be concluded, you have a stallion in the barn making the move as predicted, a bad one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Till this day I still think the biggest mistake for Mr T was not signing WR, Edwards back he was the biggest part of helping the jets to get to 2 of those AFC games. Jets needed to make a traded before the trading deadline. I would trades WR, Santonio Holmes for a 2nd Rd draft pick and trade Bart Scott for whatever draft picks he is worth and yes trade Tebow as well. Let face it Jets are not going to do anything this season or the next season they are not going to make the playoffs and the Rams are going to make the playoffs with Scottenheimer as the OC for the Rams. And if this should happened with I really think it going to happened There for Its time to get a New GM, Its time for MR TANNY to go!!!!PLEASE!!!!
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm

I also wanted to keep Edwards over Holmes, but it did not happen. Nothing we can do about it now. I do think we need receivers, but I also agree that at this point the running game is nothing special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down