Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Adams T Ohio State

4 posters

Go down

Mike Adams T Ohio State Empty Mike Adams T Ohio State

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Does anyone know anything about him? I think I heard some talk predraft that the Steelers were interested in him.

Wow, The Steelers are fixing their Oline in a one season draft.

Back to top Go down

Mike Adams T Ohio State Empty Re: Mike Adams T Ohio State

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Sorry Rlon, I didn't see you list him. Wow, is this amazing or what???

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Sorry Rlon, I didn't see you list him. Wow, is this amazing or what???
If both DeCastro and Adams live up to their potential.... with the picks of Pouncey and Gilbert... the Steelers have just put a fortress in front of Ben and most likely improved their running game for years to come.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 pm

This has been an amazing draft...Adams is the future LT of the Steelers, not Marcus Gilbert. Adams will be bought along behind Gilbert, in 2012, with Adams taking over and Gilbert shifting back to RT in 2013. Decastro can play either the right of left side, and Pouncey is the definite center for years. I wonder if they are bigger on Foster or Legursky...the answer is likely to decide which side DeCastro mans. The reason I say he will be the starting LG is because I think Colon will eventually shift to RG...when Gilbert returns to RT.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Mike Adams is a bum from OSU. Underachieved his entire career and his off the field BS continued with a positive test for weed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:Mike Adams is a bum from OSU. Underachieved his entire career and his off the field BS continued with a positive test for weed.

Look at the bright side, he'll be able to out-party Mummy. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:Mike Adams is a bum from OSU. Underachieved his entire career and his off the field BS continued with a positive test for weed.

Look at the bright side, he'll be able to out-party Mummy. Smile

LOL how true. and now he can pay for his own tattoos cheers

Back to top Go down

Mike Adams T Ohio State Empty ADAMS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:37 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Does anyone know anything about him? I think I heard some talk predraft that the Steelers were interested in him.

Wow, The Steelers are fixing their Oline in a one season draft.
Sorry Die, buty if you think Adams is a fix, well you will soon find out he isnt, the guy has no clue what it takes to be in the trenches, he dont know the meaning of bad attitude, I am a big time Buckeye fan and he lacks the ability to be mean, he is nothing but astand up and then react O-Line player, to be a good lineman you have to have a killer instinct and Adams dont have it at best he is a fillin.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:46 pm

As far as Adams and the weed thing goes, weed is not a problem, hell drinking beer is a lot worse for you then smoking a little pot once in awhile and with that I will take the word on doctors about that, the worse thing pot does over drinking is give you the munchies. But Adams has more then the munchies to worry about, he better figure out how to find a mean streak in him because he never figured that out at Ohio State!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

What I've read,and the few times I've seen him play reminds me of another Starks. This why Bleacher gave them a C
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 pm

leejr wrote:What I've read,and the few times I've seen him play reminds me of another Starks. This why Bleacher gave them a C

He was graded out as a first-round pick. His failing the drug test is what made him drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Adams' ceiling is possibly higher than Kalil's, but his potential to bust is also more pronounced. Don't listen to the Brownie haters...they drafted like their tenth 'franchise' QB in the last decade, and they are just pissed. Maybe this one pans out, unfortunately he'll be like forty in a few years and will have to retire...........
Very Happy

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:39 pm

My post on Adams has nothing to do with being a Browns fan, it has to do with watching him every week his entire Ohio State career, so if that is your only take on why I posted on Adams its weak as hell.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

LOL...just busting your chops...Adams was a chance worth taking at the end of the second. HE needs some growth, and he is on the right team for that in terms of both maturity and physical strength development.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

RLON39 wrote:LOL...just busting your chops...Adams was a chance worth taking at the end of the second. HE needs some growth, and he is on the right team for that in terms of both maturity and physical strength development.
The difference between how Steelers fans view their teams picks and Browns fans view theirs, is a difference of night & day. The Steelers were a playoff team last year and have needs on o-line... they addressed that. They DO NOT need their picks to step in instantly to be successful. The Browns on the other end, are in such por shape- they need their picks to shine from the moment they step on the field. Adams is a slight gamble, but his physical talent and ability are that of a solid round 2 pick. If he reaches his potential... we'll seem like geniuses, if not.. well that's one pick you could call wasted. How many have the Browns wasted?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:54 am

How many have the Browns wasted?^^^^^^^^^^

Every QB they have drafted since Kosar...like 50?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 pm

RLON39 wrote:How many have the Browns wasted?^^^^^^^^^^

Every QB they have drafted since Kosar...like 50?
Actually they have only drafted 8 (I believe)
Couch, McNown. Mc Coy, Weeden, Fry, Quinn, Wynn and Zeir off the top of my head
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down