Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round two targets

2 posters

Go down

Round two targets Empty Round two targets

Post by RLON39 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 am

Stephen Hill- WR Georgia Tech - I doubt he falls that far, but with the Wallace situation, he is definitely a potential deep threat replacement, with the size.

Coby Fleener- TE Stanford
- 99.9 percent certainty that he goes to the Colts and reunites with Andrew luck.

Courtney Upshaw- OLB Alabama - The Steelers are huge on this guy.

Bobbie Massie- OT Ole Miss
- Right tackle/right guard material who has moved up draft boars, reportedly.

Cordy Glenn- G Georgia
- Mammoth guy who is an athlete. To me, he would be the best pick at 2-24, as he is the perfect RG/RT prospect for the Steelers.

Mike Adams- OT - Simply put, this is the pick of picks if he falls this far. Left tackle skill set...enough said. He would sit and learn for a year and by ready to start protecting Ben's blind side by 2013.

Brandon Brooks- OG Miami Ohio
- The Steelers love this guy. I'd love him in the third, if they nail down NT, with Ta'amu, at ILB, with Kendricks, in the second. In the third, I think he is the pick if there, as he also can play tackle...the Steelers will take a tackle capable guy with their next OL pick, mark it down.

Lamar Miller- RB U of M - This would be a very interesting pick....very interesting.

Alameda Ta’amu- NT Washington
- He would be a steal for the Steelers. He is mammoth and an underrated fit for the 3-4.

Josh Champman- NT - would be an absolute steal in the third, perhaps the best fit in our scheme.

ILB Michael Kendricks - This is the most realistic guy to be available, that fills a huge need, at 2-24. I love his speed, as he would form such an athletic, coverage capable linebacking corps with Timmons.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Round two targets Empty Re: Round two targets

Post by foghorn Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

RLON39 wrote:Stephen Hill- WR Georgia Tech - I doubt he falls that far, but with the Wallace situation, he is definitely a potential deep threat replacement, with the size.

Coby Fleener- TE Stanford
- 99.9 percent certainty that he goes to the Colts and reunites with Andrew luck.

Courtney Upshaw- OLB Alabama - The Steelers are huge on this guy.

Bobbie Massie- OT Ole Miss
- Right tackle/right guard material who has moved up draft boars, reportedly.

Cordy Glenn- G Georgia
- Mammoth guy who is an athlete. To me, he would be the best pick at 2-24, as he is the perfect RG/RT prospect for the Steelers.

Mike Adams- OT - Simply put, this is the pick of picks if he falls this far. Left tackle skill set...enough said. He would sit and learn for a year and by ready to start protecting Ben's blind side by 2013.

Brandon Brooks- OG Miami Ohio
- The Steelers love this guy. I'd love him in the third, if they nail down NT, with Ta'amu, at ILB, with Kendricks, in the second. In the third, I think he is the pick if there, as he also can play tackle...the Steelers will take a tackle capable guy with their next OL pick, mark it down.

Lamar Miller- RB U of M - This would be a very interesting pick....very interesting.

Alameda Ta’amu- NT Washington
- He would be a steal for the Steelers. He is mammoth and an underrated fit for the 3-4.

Josh Champman- NT - would be an absolute steal in the third, perhaps the best fit in our scheme.

ILB Michael Kendricks - This is the most realistic guy to be available, that fills a huge need, at 2-24. I love his speed, as he would form such an athletic, coverage capable linebacking corps with Timmons.
You got what you asked for! My question is: Do you think he should set or do we plug him in leaving Gilbert at RT?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down