Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New season

2 posters

Go down

New season Empty New season

Post by Gbjerke Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 pm

This board may be dead as evidenced by last seasons lack of comments.
Thought I would give it a shot as to who is interested in a dialogue for the upcoming season.
To say I am a rabid fan would be an understatement....since '61 no less.
Would be interested in any comments on this board and if there are none, I'll search for another NFL board.
Knee jerk here but thought the Vikes scored big time in the draft....especially considering what they gave up for Bradford.
Filled a lot of holes and am pissing in my pants over the upcoming season.
Bradford did an incredible job last year with virtually no "O" line to protect him.  Huge improvements in this protection and I think he will shine.
Can't wait for the season to begin.
Anybody interested in this board??  If not, I'll go elsewhere.
SKOL!!!!

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

New season Empty Re: New season

Post by andre02 Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 am

It seems not so many people visit this board anymore. Or maybe people are busy planning and taking their vacations. I personally busy myself installing these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] parts on the truck.
Anyway, I noticed Bradford's huge improvement from last season. They should have good momentum this season.

andre02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 pm

andre02 wrote:It seems not so many people visit this board anymore. Or maybe people are busy planning and taking their vacations. I personally busy myself installing these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] parts on the truck.
Anyway, I noticed Bradford's huge improvement from last season. They should have good momentum this season.

Board seems dead.  Just wondering where all the REAL FANS went.  Sad for damn sure.
I originally thought the Vikes gave up too much for him draft wise.  My bad as he turned out to be a great choice.  Think he lead the entire NFL on completion percentage (70+%)?  And he did this with likely the worst "O" line in the league.
Love the off season pick ups and the draft.
So waiting for the season to begin as the Vikes will surprise a ton of teams.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down