Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season over

2 posters

Go down

Season over Empty Season over

Post by RLON39 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Might as well play the youngsters...injuries aside, they'll never win on the road with this defense...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Season over Empty Re: Season over

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

RLON39 wrote:
Might as well play the youngsters...injuries aside, they'll never win on the road with this defense...

I agree completely. But we know that will not happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am

RLON39 wrote:

HOW ABOUT AN OFFENSE THAT KAN HELP OUT ONCE IN AWHILE?....40 TO 50 PASSES INA GAME AND 300 TO 400 YARDS AND ALL TEHY KAN COME UP WITH IS FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS...ALONG WITH TEH FACT TEHY HAVE ONE OF TEH BEST QB'S IN TEH GAME?..PURE INEPT FOOTBALL IS BEING PLAYED WITH NO PLAN....ILL BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE AGIAN...TILL TEH STEELERS GET BACK TO A RUN GAME...TEHY IS DONE....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

HOW ABOUT AN OFFENSE THAT KAN HELP OUT ONCE IN AWHILE?....40 TO 50 PASSES INA GAME AND 300 TO 400 YARDS AND ALL TEHY KAN COME UP WITH IS FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS...ALONG WITH TEH FACT TEHY HAVE ONE OF TEH BEST QB'S IN TEH GAME?..PURE INEPT FOOTBALL IS BEING PLAYED WITH NO PLAN....ILL BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE AGIAN...TILL TEH STEELERS GET BACK TO A RUN GAME...TEHY IS DONE....

Like I've told you before and I will say it again, they cannot run the ball because this offensive line is so inept. The worst I've ever see running blocking. And Wallace has been dropping balls right and left these last two games. I'm not sure what is his problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

Like I've told you before and I will say it again, they cannot run the ball because this offensive line is so inept. The worst I've ever see running blocking. And Wallace has been dropping balls right and left these last two games. I'm not sure what is his problem.

WELL...ILL NEVER BUY WHAT YOUR SELLING...ITS TEH BACKS...EVEN WITH THAT TATTERED LINE BETTIS WOULD STILL RACK UP 125+ YARDS A GAME...ITS TIME TO GET A REAL FEATURE RUNNING BACK AND GET HIM TEH BALL 30 TIMES OR MORE A GAME TILL HIS WHEELS COME OFF...ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO 3 YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST...THIS BULLSHIT DONT WORK...IT MAY BE PRETTY FO RTEH SPECTATORS BUT ITS BAD FOOTBALL...TEHY SOLD US OUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

WELL...ILL NEVER BUY WHAT YOUR SELLING...ITS TEH BACKS...EVEN WITH THAT TATTERED LINE BETTIS WOULD STILL RACK UP 125+ YARDS A GAME...ITS TIME TO GET A REAL FEATURE RUNNING BACK AND GET HIM TEH BALL 30 TIMES OR MORE A GAME TILL HIS WHEELS COME OFF...ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO 3 YARDS AND A CLOUD OF DUST...THIS BULLSHIT DONT WORK...IT MAY BE PRETTY FO RTEH SPECTATORS BUT ITS BAD FOOTBALL...TEHY SOLD US OUT

I've got bad news for you. As long as Ben is playing for the Steelers, you'll never see that sort of football game again. The only time you run the ball like that is when your QB sucks and you have a couple really good running backs and a great offense and defensive line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

I've got bad news for you. As long as Ben is playing for the Steelers, you'll never see that sort of football game again. The only time you run the ball like that is when your QB sucks and you have a couple really good running backs and a great offense and defensive line.

YOU SAY THIS...TEHY SAY THIS...TEH BULLSHIT ALSO FLOATING AROUND ABOUT TEH GAME HAS CHANGED AND BLAH BLAH BL;AH BLAH....JUST ANSWER THSI ONE SIMPLE QUESTION TO YOURSELF..ARE TEH STEELERS A BETTER TEAM OR A WORSE TEAM SINCE EMBRACING THIS WAY OF PLAYING?...TEH ANSWER IS QUITE OBVIOUS....SO...MAYBE TIME TO GET BACK TO IT?...NAHHH..TAHST TO EASY...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:57 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

YOU SAY THIS...TEHY SAY THIS...TEH BULLSHIT ALSO FLOATING AROUND ABOUT TEH GAME HAS CHANGED AND BLAH BLAH BL;AH BLAH....JUST ANSWER THSI ONE SIMPLE QUESTION TO YOURSELF..ARE TEH STEELERS A BETTER TEAM OR A WORSE TEAM SINCE EMBRACING THIS WAY OF PLAYING?...TEH ANSWER IS QUITE OBVIOUS....SO...MAYBE TIME TO GET BACK TO IT?...NAHHH..TAHST TO EASY...

Were better QB and Receiver but everything else is worse. It has nothing to do with how we play the game but years of drafting at or near the bottom of the draft pool. We might have a couple of years of down seasons but we'll be back after we replace all of these aging players...just like Cowher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:07 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

Were better QB and Receiver but everything else is worse. It has nothing to do with how we play the game but years of drafting at or near the bottom of the draft pool. We might have a couple of years of down seasons but we'll be back after we replace all of these aging players...just like Cowher.

THATS BULLSHIT...COWHER ALWAYS DRFATED NEAR TEH BOTTOM TO...BUT ALWAYS HIT MARQUEE PLAYERS YEARLY....TOMLIN HAS NOT...TEHERS NOTHING IN TEH DEPTH CHART....TAHT NEVER HAPPENED WITH COWHER.. IN FACT COWHER WENT TO TEH PLAYOFFS DEEP HIS 1ST 6 YEARS INA ROW INCLUDING A SUPER BOWL....YET WHEN TAHT TEAM GOT OLD AND FIZZLED IN 98-99 HE HAD TEHM BACK ON TOP IN REALLY ONLY ONE YEAR..2 YEARS TOPS ..WAS IN TEH CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 01...03 WAS ONLY BAD CAUSE OF INJURIES....AND THAT IS PRETTY MUCH STILL TEH SAME TEAM WE HAVE TODAY...YOUR JUST WRONG....I WANT YOU TO NAME WHO IS ON THIS ROSTER THAT IS GOING TO PROVIDE TEH NEXT WAVE OF SUCCESSS YOUR SO USE TO THAT COWHER PROVIDED YOU WITH ALL THESE YEARS?...EVEN THOUGH COWHERS BEEN GONE 6 YEARS IT WAS HIS TEAM YOUVE BEEN WATCHING....I SEE NOBODY....THERES NO ONE ON TAHT ROSTER TAHT SGOING TO EMERGE...NO ONE...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:

THATS BULLSHIT...COWHER ALWAYS DRFATED NEAR TEH BOTTOM TO...BUT ALWAYS HIT MARQUEE PLAYERS YEARLY....TOMLIN HAS NOT...TEHERS NOTHING IN TEH DEPTH CHART....TAHT NEVER HAPPENED WITH COWHER.. IN FACT COWHER WENT TO TEH PLAYOFFS DEEP HIS 1ST 6 YEARS INA ROW INCLUDING A SUPER BOWL....YET WHEN TAHT TEAM GOT OLD AND FIZZLED IN 98-99 HE HAD TEHM BACK ON TOP IN REALLY ONLY ONE YEAR..2 YEARS TOPS ..WAS IN TEH CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 01...03 WAS ONLY BAD CAUSE OF INJURIES....AND THAT IS PRETTY MUCH STILL TEH SAME TEAM WE HAVE TODAY...YOUR JUST WRONG....I WANT YOU TO NAME WHO IS ON THIS ROSTER THAT IS GOING TO PROVIDE TEH NEXT WAVE OF SUCCESSS YOUR SO USE TO THAT COWHER PROVIDED YOU WITH ALL THESE YEARS?...EVEN THOUGH COWHERS BEEN GONE 6 YEARS IT WAS HIS TEAM YOUVE BEEN WATCHING....I SEE NOBODY....THERES NO ONE ON TAHT ROSTER TAHT SGOING TO EMERGE...NO ONE...
Do you just make this stuff up or actually do some research? Tomlin's record nearly mirrors Cowhers. Bill Cowher's stats:

Year Age Tm Lg G W L T W-L% G plyf W plyf L plyf W-L% Rank Notes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 35 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11 5 0 .688 1 0 1 .000 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 36 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9 7 0 .563 1 0 1 .000 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 37 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 4 0 .750 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 38 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11 5 0 .688 3 2 1 .667 1 AFC Champions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 39 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 6 0 .625 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 40 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11 5 0 .688 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 41 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 7 9 0 .438

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 42 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 10 0 .375

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 43 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9 7 0 .563

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 44 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 13 3 0 .813 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 45 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 5 1 .667 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 46 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 10 0 .375

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 47 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 15 1 0 .938 2 1 1 .500 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 48 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11 5 0 .688 4 4 0 1.000 1 Super Bowl Champions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 49 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8 8 0 .500

18 yrs

240 149 90 1 .623 21 12 9 .571 1.8 Avg Finish
15 yrs
PIT
240 149 90 1 .623 21 12 9 .571 1.7
3 yrs
KAN
0 0 0 0
0 0 0
Games over .500: 59

Super Bowl Wins: 1

Overall Championships: 1

Conference Championships: 2

Division Championships: 9 Mike Tomlin's stats:

Year Age Tm Lg G W L T W-L% G plyf W plyf L plyf W-L% Rank Notes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 35 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 6 0 .625 1 0 1 .000 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 36 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 4 0 .750 3 3 0 1.000 1 Super Bowl Champions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 37 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9 7 0 .563

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 38 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 4 0 .750 3 2 1 .667 1 AFC Champions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 39 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 4 0 .750 1 0 1 .000 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 40 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NFL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 3 0 .400

7 yrs

85 57 28 0 .671 8 5 3 .625 1.7 Avg Finish
6 yrs
PIT
85 57 28 0 .671 8 5 3 .625 1.5
1 yr
MIN
0 0 0 0
0 0 0

Games over .500: 29

Super Bowl Wins: 1

Overall Championships: 1

Conference Championships: 2

Division Championships: 4

foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Do you just make this stuff up or actually do some research? Tomlin's record nearly mirrors Cowhers.

Citing inconvenient FACTS will not help!!
Teh verdict is decided_ Teh coach must go. It's all his fault. Everything.
Global warming is due to alfirmative action..TEH Rooney Rule is an underhanded plan by people like you who have let teh country fall this low..Mendenhall's rushing yards are meaningless.. Teh O line is Tomlin's idea.. teh..teh

afroafroafro

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:Do you just make this stuff up or actually do some research? Tomlin's record nearly mirrors Cowhers.

Citing inconvenient FACTS will not help!!
Teh verdict is decided_ Teh coach must go. It's all his fault. Everything.
Global warming is due to alfirmative action..TEH Rooney Rule is an underhanded plan by people like you who have let teh country fall this low..Mendenhall's rushing yards are meaningless.. Teh O line is Tomlin's idea.. teh..teh

afroafroafro
TEH End may be near.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

TEH End may be near.

Teh Mayans said December 21st..
THAT'S IT!!! Tomlin is an ancient Mayan, sent here to mess up the Steelers..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:TEH End may be near.

Teh Mayans said December 21st..
THAT'S IT!!! Tomlin is an ancient Mayan, sent here to mess up the Steelers..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HELP US ALL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down