Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIAMI "HEAT"

2 posters

Go down

MIAMI "HEAT" Empty MIAMI "HEAT"

Post by LRJets Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Read today that Jeff Ireland may not pick Tannehill for his quarterback need. What is he heading a group to buy the 'Phins after he lowers its price?

Ross cares more about entertainment than football instead of deriving it from good football. The franchise seems to be circling the drain. Their franchise showed good defensive potential last season.

A shame.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

MIAMI "HEAT" Empty Re: MIAMI "HEAT"

Post by RickC Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 am

LRJets wrote:Read today that Jeff Ireland may not pick Tannehill for his quarterback need. What is he heading a group to buy the 'Phins after he lowers its price?

Ross cares more about entertainment than football instead of deriving it from good football. The franchise seems to be circling the drain. Their franchise showed good defensive potential last season.

A shame.

A shame but I love it! Laughing

Even after everything with the Pats I still hate the Dolphins more. It's a product of when I grew up.
RickC
RickC

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am

I actually liked the Dolphins (except two times a year) before these boards. The Dolphins fans admittedly showed such hatred for the Jets, it made me reposition my attitude towards them. This was as recent as the Jets last loss when the stadium screen focused on Sanchize exiting the field after the loss.

My beef with NE was BB not honoring his contract. Over that now, but sustained by some, not all Pats fans ,who unyieldingly blamed Mangini for "Spygate".

That's like blaming the gun manufacturer instead of the shooter.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

At this point, the Dolphins only sold 30,000 season tickets down from 60,000 in 2005. Does anybody in the front office have a clue?

The team isn't too bad. The organization is.

Could have 8 black outs this season.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down