Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets-Miami

4 posters

Go down

Jets-Miami  Empty Jets-Miami

Post by wassejet Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

This was really a disgraceful performance. Team was completely unprepared to play this game and that is totally on the coaching. New England, you figured they would lose to, but to play this poorly against Miami at home, and after a good second half comeback against NE, is unacceptable. Ryan needs to be held accountable for this. I think a change is needed. Ryan doesn't know how to be a head coach. Many good DC's have failed to become good HC's, so it's not unusual.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Jets-Miami  Empty Re: Jets-Miami

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

I agree they stunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I thought the Jets have turned the corner somewhat as far as being competitive since the loss of Holmes and Revis.

They played against the Texans down for down when the Texans were considered the top of the league. Lost by 6 with a dropped pass.

Should have beaten NE. Another dropped pass.

No excuses, but at least the fans enjoyed the entire game.

Today the Jets were so flat, it's beyond description. Sanchez folded again like a rag doll, then it's not his fault. The O line stunk. I watched replays where the Dolphin runners broke 5-6 tackles on numerous plays. Check off the defense was not good.

Once again, they disappoint.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 am

Face it They are the SAME OLD JETS they will always be untill they won a SB.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 pm

wassejet wrote:This was really a disgraceful performance. Team was completely unprepared to play this game and that is totally on the coaching. New England, you figured they would lose to, but to play this poorly against Miami at home, and after a good second half comeback against NE, is unacceptable. Ryan needs to be held accountable for this. I think a change is needed. Ryan doesn't know how to be a head coach. Many good DC's have failed to become good HC's, so it's not unusual.

Following their coach's lead. The Jets did the talking off the field and the Fish did their talking on the field. Tebow? Why did they even get him. 99% of the time he takes the snap and goes up the middle. They gave up draft picks for that? Sanchez is always going to be mistake prone. Tebow has a weak arm. I'd trade the both of them. They can't carry the O, unless the Jets get a big time RB. Tanny didn't plug the holes and Ryan talks up his team (brags) too much.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:20 pm

NY JETS1 wrote:Following their coach's lead. The Jets did the talking off the field and the Fish did their talking on the field. Tebow? Why did they even get him. 99% of the time he takes the snap and goes up the middle. They gave up draft picks for that? Sanchez is always going to be mistake prone. Tebow has a weak arm. I'd trade the both of them. They can't carry the O, unless the Jets get a big time RB. Tanny didn't plug the holes and Ryan talks up his team (brags) too much.

The nice thing about being home bound from the storm is having the time to respond to posts on this board. I agree with everything except about Tebow having a weak arm. I think he has a pretty strong arm. Tebows problem is 1) accuracy and 2) a very unorthodox throwing motion (which may contribute to problem #1.) Other QB's have unorthodox motions, most namely Phillip Rivers, but Tebow's motion doesn't allow him to get rid of the ball quickly enough to be effective in the NFL, where DB's are a lot quicker than in college ball. I saw one study on the NFL Network comparing Sanchez' motion and Tebow's and it was clear that Tebow required a full second longer than Sanchez to release the ball. They should forget this wildcat crap and just make Tebow an H back or tight end. The guy is a football player no doubt, just not a QB.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm

The Miami Hurricane would had beated the Jets on Sunday. I had to work today in this Hurricane it was pretty bad it got even worse around 3 pm just went I was getting off they said the GSP was close but it wasn't. I manage to get on there were other cars was on there as well I'm home and safe now. I hope no one here had to work Today or Tommorrow and hope your at home and safe with the family.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am

Yes, it was a very bad game. Tebow is not an NFL QB, IMHO, and I don't think Sanchez is going to be a really good one either. I don't blame him for everything since they don't often have a running game, and they don't block well, and his receivers can't catch, but he's inconsistent with his passes as well. His accuracy has not really improved, and he continues to be mistake prone.

Sanchez is not in the same class with the better QB's, Greene is not in the same class as the better RB's, our O line can be brilliant and awful. Our D is generally the best thing about this team, but they're inconsistent also.

Just not a very good team. And I agree, what did we gain with Sparano (?). It seems like nothing's changed offensively. We claim to want to run the ball, but we are too quick to stop running and start throwing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down