Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 huge missed tackles well behind line of scrimmage

2 posters

Go down

2 huge missed tackles well behind line of scrimmage Empty 2 huge missed tackles well behind line of scrimmage

Post by throttleplate Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm

I know haha dix missed a leg tackle in the backfield for a potential big loss but who was that other ass munch when hyde had the runners legs wrapped up well behind the line and a  packer came on and did a shoulder style type tackle when he had a chance for a wrap up but the runner shook of the shoulder tackle and pulled out of hydes grasp for a big gain?

2 straight penalities on punt formation,one where bostick lined up wrong,goes to show not punting in blowouts hurt the punting team and of course the td return.

Rodgers was off on his reads as the bills jumped his passes,forget the tipped balls for int,Rodgers deserved to be intercepted today,and off course jordy didn't drop the 94 yard td as in packer nation it was obamas fault.Starks dropped one with his hands of stone showing through as I hold my breath everytime starks goes out for a pass.

Kyle orton did not beat the pack,packers offense beat themselves and it had nothing to do with play calling as fatty mixed it up in the backfield with good results,just to many drops and off target passes

Didn't surprise me to see it was Taylor at right tackle whom let the DE get the edge for the game ending safety,though taylor push his guy wide it wasn't wide enough and arods arm was in the wrong place at the wrong time for the DE to slap it out.

Overall it was a good intense game to watch,is the bills offense that bad or was our defense that good today?Shwartz knew how to play us and he got us today and the lions earlier in the year.Not to worry,it will put us in a must win for the last 2 game PUSH and if we cant do that then pack doesn't deserve to be considered a super bowl caliber team.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2 huge missed tackles well behind line of scrimmage Empty Re: 2 huge missed tackles well behind line of scrimmage

Post by milani Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:54 pm

throttleplate wrote:I know haha dix missed a leg tackle in the backfield for a potential big loss but who was that other ass munch when hyde had the runners legs wrapped up well behind the line and a  packer came on and did a shoulder style type tackle when he had a chance for a wrap up but the runner shook of the shoulder tackle and pulled out of hydes grasp for a big gain?

2 straight penalities on punt formation,one where bostick lined up wrong,goes to show not punting in blowouts hurt the punting team and of course the td return.

Rodgers was off on his reads as the bills jumped his passes,forget the tipped balls for int,Rodgers deserved to be intercepted today,and off course jordy didn't drop the 94 yard td as in packer nation it was obamas fault.Starks dropped one with his hands of stone showing through as I hold my breath everytime starks goes out for a pass.

Kyle orton did not beat the pack,packers offense beat themselves and it had nothing to do with play calling as fatty mixed it up in the backfield with good results,just to many drops and off target passes

Didn't surprise me to see it was Taylor at right tackle whom let the DE get the edge for the game ending safety,though taylor push his guy wide it wasn't wide enough and arods arm was in the wrong place at the wrong time for the DE to slap it out.

Overall it was a good intense game to watch,is the bills offense that bad or was our defense that good today?Shwartz knew how to play us and he got us today and the lions earlier in the year.Not to worry,it will put us in a must win for the last 2 game PUSH and if we cant do that then pack doesn't deserve to be considered a super bowl caliber team.

Much better analysis than we would get from one of the posters from the not so distant past, Throttle.

Yes, the two missed tackles hurt especially when you are there. The blown coverage on the RB coming out of the backfield cost us. However, if we wrap up on the previous play behind the line it would have been 3rd and 15 instead of 3rd and 4 and Orton would be in trouble. No way does he get that 1st down.

Mastay has not had a lot of punts this season and his short one made the gunners over run the kick and it cost us big time. Other than that he made some terrific punts especially after those penalties. His kick inside the 5 would have been huge had we still had our timeouts. Bostick...he won't be here next season.

Mario Williams is going to beat someone sometime in a game no matter who is blocking him. It just happened to be on our last straw.

2 holding penalties on running plays really killed drives. MM was satisfied with the play calling. Usually we jump him for tanking the run and going to pass, pass, pass. This is one when he should have nearly tanked the pass and just run, run, run. We had a 2nd and 3 across midfield and ARod throws 2 incompletions. The passing game was not clicking even when receivers were open. In the first half we did the same thing when we were ahead. Pass, pass, pass. Rodgers threw 42 times! Against Atlanta I could see throwing. Not the Bills. Denver beat them with the running game. We should have gotten in the red zone 3 or 4 more times even if they were only FGs. I think going from such a horrible defense to a great one was too hard to adjust. One week you play a high school defense and 6 days later it's the real deal.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down