Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't miss the scrimmage tonight...

Go down

Don't miss the scrimmage tonight... Empty Don't miss the scrimmage tonight...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Sirius Sat Radio. Live interviews and scrimmage. Ch 88

Back to top Go down

Don't miss the scrimmage tonight... Empty Re: Don't miss the scrimmage tonight...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Sirius Sat Radio. Live interviews and scrimmage. Ch 88

Very good report from Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan about the Steelers team they say that both our lines, offense and defense will dominate the LOS in 2012. The big talk is Willie Colon and how amazing of a guard he is- now they moved him over. There was a lot of talk about our running game and how they believe that we are going to be very dominate running the ball because our line and running backs are so talented. We should see them running the ball on 3rd and 4 or less. I don't remember us doing that in a long time. Also, Todd Haley's offense is going to consist of Ben doing alot of 3-step drops and getting rid of the ball and using the receivers speed, which means that Ben is going to not be hit as much this season. Everything that was said tonight left me with an impression that the 2012 Steelers are going to be something special to see. There's a good chance that Baron Batch is not going to make this team. It will either be him or our Rainy, the 5th round back we drafted. Tim Ryan believes that it will be Batch that gets axed unless we can stick him on our practice squad, which I doubt will happen. Just a really good report all the way around tonight. I'm excited about preseason to see some of these guys play.

Back to top Go down