Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BIG PUSH

2 posters

Go down

The BIG PUSH Empty The BIG PUSH

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:28 am

All I care about right now is another opportunity to see a PACKED Lambeau Field for a championship game .... akin/comparable to what some saw from above on January 5, 2014 ............ only now we are talking about January 18, 2015.

Time to engage all great Packer fan spirits throughout the universe in to one large BIG PUSH to get this concept over the goal line to reality.   There is no time for a let down.  GO PACK GO!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FROM INSTANT REPLAY:  
“Gentlemen,” Coach Lombardi said this morning, “today we start the big push.” I think I’ve heard that line before.

Vince had a few nice words for everybody. He said we did a truly remarkable job. But he seemed to be a little confused about our tendency to let down when we have an easy game and to play extremely hard when we have a difficult game. “Well, I guess it’s all right,” he said. “As long as you keep winning the big ones, that’s what we want. But, I don’t know, it isn’t really all right, because if you’re going to let down, you’re going to look like hell sometimes. Hell, I don’t know what to say.” That was a very rare admission for him.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The BIG PUSH Empty Re: The BIG PUSH

Post by milani Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Monday Night Football hangover. You could see it when Clueless dropped that first easy catch. Jordy could have used a few lessons from Max McGee on how to make great catches after a hangover.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Two more regular season games...........Packers still have a shot for a first round BYE.   Stuff has to fall into place........etc.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down