Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big time game

2 posters

Go down

big time game Empty big time game

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 pm

congrats squeelers on the win over the panthers, first game this year they looked real good.

Back to top Go down

big time game Empty Re: big time game

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Dmounts wrote:congrats squeelers on the win over the panthers, first game this year they looked real good.

Thanks.

I was sorry to see the Brown's lose against the Raven's today.  The Brown's really deserved to win that game.  I feel for you (Brown's fans) guys...it seems to when things start to come together a bit, it falls apart again.  If you want to get to the playoffs, winning division games is a must.  Not saying it's too late for the Brown's but you've got to win those sorts of games to be successful and make it to the playoffs.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:01 pm

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Dmounts wrote:congrats squeelers on the win over the panthers, first game this year they looked real good.
 Thanks... I think it was a very big win. They looked good... been awhile since we've seen that. I watched the entire Browns game.... cannot believe they did not win... they looked like they had it sewn up.... Until.... well... you seen it too. I still wonder why they chose to throw the ball on that last 3rd down.... seems to me a run would have burned more valuable seconds off the clock.... then punt it. I do not think the Ravens would have had enough time then...The Browns are much better this year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down