Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No State Farm Commercial for JJ Watt !

3 posters

Go down

No State Farm Commercial for  JJ Watt ! Empty No State Farm Commercial for JJ Watt !

Post by JhnK307 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

No State Farm Commercial for  JJ Watt ! Empty Re: No State Farm Commercial for JJ Watt !

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 pm

JhnK307 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

?? Total misread... That had nothing to do with Rodgers' championship belt move... It was actually Watt removing his chastity belt--preparing himself for the aggressive fucking he/his team was about to receive from the MVP... Looked to me like he was pretty enthusiastic about it, too... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

No State Farm Commercial for  JJ Watt ! Empty Re: No State Farm Commercial for JJ Watt !

Post by JnC4GB Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm

_HD_ wrote:
[color=blue]?? Total misread... That had nothing to do with Rodgers' championship belt move... It was actually Watt removing his chastity belt--preparing himself for the aggressive fucking he/his team was about to receive from the MVP... Looked to me like he was pretty enthusiastic about it, too.

Heh. Nice. Twisted Evil
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 pm

All I know is that State Farm is a great company and has served me so very well in my long tenure. I'd do a commercial for nothing.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down