Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Goodell, should he resign?

+4
milani
George1963
throttleplate
JnC4GB
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roger Goodell, should he resign? - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger Goodell, should he resign?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Thor11 wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Oh, you're serious?

This is the hole you've dug yourself by playing the internet troll game too many times. Like the little boy who cried "wolf", how can you ever be taken seriously? Especially when what you are arguing here is so plainly ignorant and self serving?

But oooooookay, one last trip around the merry-go-round then.

You write:
THE TERM *GHETTO* IS UNRELATED TO RACE.  The term *Ghetto* IS related to socio-economic stature.

But you reference and highlight the dictionary definition stating:

More recently, the term ghetto has been applied to impoverished urban areas exclusively settled by a minority group or groups and perpetuated by economic and social pressures

Now, you could argue that the terms "race" and "minority group" are completely unrelated terms.
You argue that Kaepernick's wearing his hat to the side and tattoos convince you that he is "ghetto trash" but that has nothing to do with race.
You argue that anyone who advises you to maybe use a different term than "ghetto" when describing the domestic violence between the Rice's as it makes you sound at minimum shallow and at worst racist is actually themselves racist.

You could put the tip of your pinky finger to the corner of your mouth and say that in reference to these things you were talking about generic, colorless POOR people when you use the word "ghetto" not inner city black people.

And some might believe you.
But many, many, many, many many other people would believe you are either A) a bullshitter B) an idiot, or C) both.

Now, back to the beginning of this...I didn't call you any of those things. I only offered you some friendly advice. You know, a tip?

Ah, well. I should have known better.

More to the point, I've enjoyed having you on this board for a long time now. Your smarts, humor, fun snark and energy made it very easy to forgive you your dark side. After all, some of the favorite people in my life have been assholes and sociopaths. Sadly, though, as these types of people tend to do, all of them eventually became more and more of a bad thing to be around --resulting in them becoming things of the past. 

So must it be with you, too. 

Good luck, take care, and farewell, old friend. I honestly wish you the best, but it's time for me to move on.   

To everyone else on the board, it's been a blast.

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Well... I told ya so HD...one down,,, etc.

Thor

Laughing   Clue in, Thor...  What do you think inspired him to play that card?

Back to top Go down

Roger Goodell, should he resign? - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger Goodell, should he resign?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:09 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

This is the hole you've dug yourself by playing the internet troll game too many times. Like the little boy who cried "wolf", how can you ever be taken seriously? Especially when what you are arguing here is so plainly ignorant and self serving?

You write:
THE TERM *GHETTO* IS UNRELATED TO RACE.  The term *Ghetto* IS related to socio-economic stature.

More recently, the term ghetto has been applied to impoverished urban areas exclusively settled by a minority group or groups and perpetuated by economic and social pressures

Now, you could argue that the terms "race" and "minority group" are completely unrelated terms.
You argue that Kaepernick's wearing his hat to the side and tattoos convince you that he is "ghetto trash" but that has nothing to do with race.
You argue that anyone who advises you to maybe use a different term than "ghetto" when describing the domestic violence between the Rice's as it makes you sound at minimum shallow and at worst racist is actually themselves racist.

You could put the tip of your pinky finger to the corner of your mouth and say that in reference to these things you were talking about generic, colorless POOR people when you use the word "ghetto" not inner city black people.

But many, many, many, many many other people would believe you are either A) a bullshitter B) an idiot, or C) both.

Now, back to the beginning of this...I didn't call you any of those things. I only offered you some friendly advice. You know, a tip?

More to the point, I've enjoyed having you on this board for a long time now. Your smarts, humor, fun snark and energy made it very easy to forgive you your dark side. After all, some of the favorite people in my life have been assholes and sociopaths. Sadly, though, as these types of people tend to do, all of them eventually became more and more of a bad thing to be around --resulting in them becoming things of the past. 

Good luck, take care, and farewell, old friend. I honestly wish you the best, but it's time for me to move on.   

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Thor

Does it really matter??....I called the shot...all I'm saying..maybe you need to 'clue' in, eh?

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

You write:

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Thor

Does it really matter??....I called the shot...all I'm saying..maybe you need to 'clue' in, eh?

Thor

I think I'm pretty well clued in, Thor...  You made reference to me hammering people too hard and driving them away--and JnC found that served as a convenient exit point from a series of debates he (frustratingly, I'm sure) hasn't proven to fare along with his best in...  Viola!  After leaving a goodbye *you're an asshole* thinly-veiled by a number of compliments, Clifford has now set himself up to enjoy the glow of everyone mourning his absence and releasing the love for his impending triumphant return--wounds and pussy freshly licked...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:31 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

You write:

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Thor

Thor

I think I'm pretty well clued in, Thor...  You made reference to me hammering people too hard and driving them away--and JnC found that served as a convenient exit point from a series of debates he (frustratingly, I'm sure) hasn't proven to fare along with his best in...  Viola!  After leaving a goodbye *you're an asshole* thinly-veiled by a number of compliments, Clifford has now set himself up to enjoy the glow of everyone mourning his absence and releasing the love for his impending triumphant return--wounds and pussy freshly licked...   Laughing
Ok, but what about Duck? I'm thinking that is also someone who is near or has already laid in the 'exit plan' after more of your "hammering". Jezuuus HD, you do more hammering in here than I do with my trusty thunder maker...lol.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

You write:

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Thor

Thor

Ok, but what about Duck? I'm thinking that is also someone who is near or has already laid in the 'exit plan' after more of your "hammering". Jezuuus HD, you do more hammering in here than I do with my trusty thunder maker...lol.

Thor

Don't buy into the drama, Thor...  Duck hasn't gone anywhere.  He probably checks in here 15 times a day, I'd guess...  He's just taking a little break to regroup after the Packer debacle in the opener kinda pissed in his homer salad...   Laughing  Besides--it was JnC who suggested he give it a rest--not me...  The first game the Packers look good in will find Duck rushing back from the sports bar to dump a load a homer spizzzzzz he's been saving up--deposited all over anyone here who forgot their galoshes...    Laughing

JnC will be back, too.  Good God--he's a grown man.  You really think he's going to let somebody playfully messin' with him and vice-versa for the past 10+ years on a fucking lousy internet football board make him turn-tail and run all of the sudden like a little girl?  I think not...

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

You write:

Sincerely,

JnC4B 

Go Pack go  Cool
Ok then...

Thor

Thor

Thor

Don't buy into the drama, Thor...  Duck hasn't gone anywhere.  He probably checks in here 15 times a day, I'd guess...  He's just taking a little break to regroup after the Packer debacle in the opener kinda pissed in his homer salad...   Laughing  Besides--it was JnC who suggested he give it a rest--not me...  The first game the Packers look good in will find Duck rushing back from the sports bar to dump a load a homer spizzzzzz he's been saving up--deposited all over anyone here who forgot their galoshes...    Laughing

JnC will be back, too.  Good God--he's a grown man.  You really think he's going to let somebody playfully messin' with him and vice-versa for the past 10+ years on a fucking lousy internet football board make him turn-tail and run all of the sudden like a little girl?  I think not...

Just would not be the same without JnC. He has been here for eons through good times and bad times. Whenever we make the journey to Lambeau we know that he is somewhere near watching every game.

Last edited by milani on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JnC - don't leave us
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 pm

i didnt know we were suppossed to act grown up on this site? if thats the case this board would blow butt cheese.

I do get tired of reading hd and ducks long posts trying to out lawyer speak each other as though they are in some sort of high school debate contest throwing big words around and getting their tongues tied and then go back and reiterate what the fuck they said or tried to say.I have stopped reading most of those types of posts and enjoy reading the shorter posts that get to the point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Nothing is over until we decide it is
When the going gets tough..........the tough get going.
Where's the spirit?........where's the guts?!
Let's DO IT!!!!!!!  TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!    Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:37 pm

throttleplate wrote:i didnt know we were suppossed to act grown up on this site? if thats the case this board would blow butt cheese.

I do get tired of reading hd and ducks long posts trying to out lawyer speak each other as though they are in some sort of high school debate contest throwing big words around and getting their tongues tied and then go back and reiterate what the fuck they said or tried to say.I have stopped reading most of those types of posts and enjoy reading the shorter posts that get to the point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Abe Lincoln had his short but sweet speeches and Socrates delivered some long-winded soliloquies. So to, Duck and HD leave us with some great literature. I wish I could bottle some of these tirades up and publish them as historical excerpts for the next generation of posters on this board.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by BelieveinSteve Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:01 am

Rodgey Rodge is a pencil dicked ginger geek loser who obviously never made the cut on his high school football team and has been using his job as commissioner as an opportunity to get back at all the jocks who beat him up and destroyed his sister's uterus with their huge cocks back in the day, while simultaneously convincing himself that he's one of the guys because he gives the hip hop style hand shake and hug to players as they are drafted in the first round. It's great to see him on the hot seat and I look forward to watching him suck snot down the back of his throat while crying those crocodile tears as he announces his resignation.

As for some of the other non-sense in this thread, let me straighten you sons of bitches out a tad. The question shouldn't be about rather or not Rice was provoked, if a jab would've been more appropriate than a hook, or if HD is making other posters on this forum his "bitch in the elevator" by destroying them with relentless logic and refusing to let being wrong on the internet go unpunished. No, the question is this: Why on earth would a millionaire in his 20's with a hoTt BoD like Ray Rice's want to have a fiance' or get married in the first place? When you're in that position in life, having sex with the same woman twice is just completely unacceptable.

I sleep so much better at night knowing that Terrell Owens has nothing to show for his life and career in the NFL, and I pray on a daily basis that Jerry Jones has a heart attack in the press box during a game this season and they flash up there to show him being wheeled off on a stretcher.

BelieveinSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am

Yep,why in the fuck do these guys ruin the best years of their sexual lives by being tied down.Personally i think rices woman is butt fugly and i would rather bang pam olivers bung hole,he should come to the philippines to visit me and i will get him hooked up.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2