Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA

2 posters

Go down

Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA Empty Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA

Post by guppy Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Said Federal Judge David Doty in the Adrian Peterson case:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MINNEAPOLIS – The federal judge who long has presided over NFL labor matters is as interested as everyone else to see how things play out in the Tom Brady Deflategate case. And he apparently doesn’t have much regard for NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s understanding of the collective bargaining agreement.
“I’m not sure the commissioner understands there is a CBA,” Doty said, citing Goodell’s actions and quotes in newspaper articles he has read.

The embarrassment from this commissioner's misguided actions and lack of leadership continues. 

The owners simply cannot be pleased. 

If Judge Berman rules against the NFL in a case that the league itself (not the NFLPA) filed (Brady's draconian punishment in a case totally lacking in evidence of guilt), it could be the beginning of the end for ole Roger.   
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA Empty Re: Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA

Post by George1963 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:05 am

guppy wrote:Said Federal Judge David Doty in the Adrian Peterson case:

MINNEAPOLIS – The federal judge who long has presided over NFL labor matters is as interested as everyone else to see how things play out in the Tom Brady Deflategate case. And he apparently doesn’t have much regard for NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s understanding of the collective bargaining agreement.
“I’m not sure the commissioner understands there is a CBA,” Doty said, citing Goodell’s actions and quotes in newspaper articles he has read.

Wow. This is significant. I wasn't aware the case had been transferred to Minnesota.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA Empty Re: Judge: I'm not sure Roger Goodell understands there is a CBA

Post by guppy Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:50 am

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:Said Federal Judge David Doty in the Adrian Peterson case:

Wow. This is significant. I wasn't aware the case had been transferred to Minnesota.

Make that TWO federal judges that think Goodell is a bafoon.  TWO.  AND COUNTING.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Goodell is 0-5 taking cases to court.

Ask yourselves, does that tell you anything?

Now he is appealing the humiliating slap down he got in Brady?

A complete joke.  He is just setting himself up for another embarrassment courtesy of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals (if the owners don't wake up and pull the plug on him first). 

Worst commissioner ever.

#FRAMEGATE
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down