Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Kluwe for yuwe...

2 posters

Go down

More Kluwe for yuwe... Empty More Kluwe for yuwe...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Chris Kluwe: Vikings broke promise to open their investigation
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 15, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty Images

Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe says the team has finished its investigation into his allegation that he was subjected to harassment and hostility for speaking out in favor of gay marriage, but that the team is now breaking its promise to release the results of that investigation.
Kluwe will hold a news conference today in response to what he says is the Vikings’ failure to grant him access to the report from the independent investigators who were hired by the team.
“Kluwe and his attorney will voice their concerns about the Minnesota Vikings’ reneging on a promise to release a copy of their investigation into allegations of homophobic behavior by a coach,” a press release announcing the news conference says. “On Monday, July 14, the Vikings informed Kluwe’s attorney that they would not provide a copy of the report to either Kluwe or the public.”
If the Vikings have concluded their investigation and are now refusing to make the report public, that strongly suggests that the investigation found wrongdoing within the organization. If the investigation cleared the team and its staff, why wouldn’t the Vikings say so publicly?
Kluwe, who was the Vikings’ punter from 2005 to 2012, says that special teams coach Mike Priefer began using homophobic comments toward him after Kluwe began to publicly support gay marriage. Kluwe also believes the Vikings’ decision to release him was fueled in part by his advocacy. The Vikings have said Kluwe was released solely for football reasons.
So the report apparently indicated that some off-color comments may have been directed toward Kluwe resulting from his leveraging his prominence/exposure as as NFL player to support gay marriage...  So what?  People are exposed to off-color comments in the workplace all the time...and some have to suffer through downright initiations to be accepted.  Look at Roofer for example...  As a freshie greenhorn, the boys on the crew felt-stapled his sack to the sheathing and left him up there overnight with a pint of rubbing alcohol to either drink--or pour over his sackage--his choice...   Wink 

Why would the queens release a report that is unfavorable to them?  That's stupid.  Almost as stupid as commissioning the investigation and promising it's release to begin with...  The old addage goes--if you're an ugly fuck, then DON'T PUT YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR BUSINESS CARD.  If you don't want to hear what an investigation will conclude--THEN DON'T CONCLUDE THE INVESTIGATION...  Do only those who don't walk up/down the street with their thumbs up their asses know this?  While we're at it, why do fucktards wear purple and name their kids *Zygmunt*?  Ponder that...  Some people just lack a motherfuckin' Kluwe...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

More Kluwe for yuwe... Empty Re: More Kluwe for yuwe...

Post by ILvLamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Sadly enough, the Vikings will probably end up firing the special teams coach to avoid the PR backlash. Yes, I believe he said some insulting remarks to Kluwe, but Kluwe certainly wasn't cut because of his beliefs and advocacy for gays. Kluwe drew that card when he knew his performance was declining and they had a better punter to replace him. Where was his support for gays before then? He's simply exploiting an issue that he isn't even sincere about to remain relevant and rationalize his failure as a punter. If Kluwe was honestly offended by the remarks and wanted to take a stand, he would have done so immediately when it happened--not after he got canned a year later. He was pushing the envelope for a reason and he picked a "hot button" issue to do it with.  

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Sadly enough, the Vikings will probably end up firing the special teams coach to avoid the PR backlash. Yes, I believe he said some insulting remarks to Kluwe, but Kluwe certainly wasn't cut because of his beliefs and advocacy for gays. Kluwe drew that card when he knew his performance was declining and they had a better punter to replace him. Where was his support for gays before then? He's simply exploiting an issue that he isn't even sincere about to remain relevant and rationalize his failure as a punter. If Kluwe was honestly offended by the remarks and wanted to take a stand, he would have done so immediately when it happened--not after he got canned a year later. He was pushing the envelope for a reason and he picked a "hot button" issue to do it with.  

Chicks who get it are kinda sexxy, no?...   Cool 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Kluwe certainly wasn't cut because of his beliefs and advocacy for gays. Kluwe drew that card when he knew his performance was declining and they had a better punter to replace him. Where was his support for gays before then? He's simply exploiting an issue that he isn't even sincere about to remain relevant and rationalize his failure as a punter..  

Wow.
And you said you weren't more of a homer than Duck? Jesus CHRIST.

You honestly believe that Kluwe's public support of gay marriage was just his back up plan in case a better punter came along?

True statement: I am embarrassed for thinking you were actually a genuinely intelligent woman because you are clearly Goddamn idiot....That said, I will cross my fingers that you're just merely a hopeless lying-to-yourself homer trying to rationalize dirty purple into a lilly-white sheet.

pale
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
ILvLamp wrote:Kluwe certainly wasn't cut because of his beliefs and advocacy for gays. Kluwe drew that card when he knew his performance was declining and they had a better punter to replace him. Where was his support for gays before then? He's simply exploiting an issue that he isn't even sincere about to remain relevant and rationalize his failure as a punter..  

Wow.

You honestly believe that Kluwe's public support of gay marriage was just his back up plan in case a better punter came along?

True statement: I am embarrassed for thinking you were actually a genuinely intelligent woman because you are clearly Goddamn idiot....That said, I will cross my fingers that you're just merely a hopeless lying-to-yourself homer trying to rationalize dirty purple into a lilly-white sheet.

pale

Hold up!  You thought I was intelligent?  What the fuck ever gave you that idea?   clown 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 pm

ILvLamp wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

Wow.

pale

Hold up!  You thought I was intelligent?  What the fuck ever gave you that idea?   clown 

I never said I wasn't an idiot.  What a Face
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down