Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Kluwe

2 posters

Go down

More Kluwe Empty More Kluwe

Post by JnC4GB Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm

A superb piece on Kluwe, the NFL and the USA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--------------------------
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

More Kluwe Empty Re: More Kluwe

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 pm

JnC4GB wrote:A superb piece on Kluwe, the NFL and the USA:

Interesting piece that, at times, loses objectivity and strays from the point in deference of the author's own liberal perspective.

The bottom line is this:  Kluwe was not bounced because of his views on gay marriage.  Kluwe was bounced because he was asked to STFU about them--and he didn't...   If he thought for a minute that he would be retaining his job after disregarding his employers wishes in continuing to bring distraction and controversy to the team through his actions, he's a complete moron.  The only people who keep their jobs doing things like this are the people who are otherwise so valuable to their organization that the aggrievement suffered by the organization through removing them is judged to be greater than the pain-in-the-ass in dealing with their bullshit.  What I'm talking about are RAINMAKERS. 

Boss:  Well, good morning Charlie!

Rainmaker Charlie:  Fuck you and tell your wife to eat less garlic before I go down on her next time.

Boss:  Very well, Charlie.  I will right away.  That bitch!

Kluwe knew he was a lowly punter--the opposite of the rainmaker...yet his ego couldn't be contained.  He just HAD to read more about himself in the press--and he suffered the consequences that ANYONE ELSE IN AMERICA of his stature would have.

I have zero sympathy for him.  He's not stupid.  He knew what was coming yet he continued to do his thing anyway.  Yet--now it's all the fault of the two cowards and the bigot...and society...and america, right? 

Like I said before--just another entitled little prick who is too weak to do anything but personally absolve himself of any/all accountibility in a situation HE insisted upon creating.  It's always somebody else's fault with these types.  Furthermore, here's a newsflash for Kluwe that has likely yet to occur to him.  Most of corporate america will also shun him for his behavior with the Vikings.  I don't care if you're in the business of selling football games or pickled bull scrotums--NOBODY has time to fuck with a loose cannon who doesn't make rain... 

His next job with be with a family-run operation led by co-CEO's Dan and his wife, Roger.    Laughing 

Last edited by _HD_ on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:51 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Interesting piece that, at times, loses objectivity and strays from the point in deference of the author's own liberal perspective.

Really, dude, you could've just stopped there.  Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:58 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Shit, I thought I was on a roll...but nobody wants to play with me anymore...   Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:42 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Shit, I thought I was on a roll...but nobody wants to play with me anymore...   Cool 

Really, it's good the season's about over. When we are all able to finish each other's sentences... a little time apart is probably a good thing.

...At least that's what I keep telling my wife. <Rimshot> 

OH!!! I'll be here all week folks! Try the fish!
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:44 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Really, it's good the season's about over. When we are all able to finish each other's sentences... a little time apart is probably a good thing.

...At least that's what I keep telling my wife. <Rimshot> 

OH!!! I'll be here all week folks! Try the fish!

LOL.  It didn't take much to get HD going, did it?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down