Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY JOSH !!!!

2 posters

Go down

OH MY JOSH !!!! Empty OH MY JOSH !!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Following his Saturday morning DWI arrest, suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon was bailed out of jail by Haydn "Fats" Thomas, a convicted felon.
Thomas, 39, has four aliases and an "extensive criminal background," including five known arrests in five different North Carolina counties. "Many of his charges are drug and gun related," although Thomas has somehow never served prison time. Thomas' last reported arrest came in December 2012, when he was charged with three felony marijuana violations and possession of a firearm.  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

OH MY JOSH !!!! Empty Re: OH MY JOSH !!!!

Post by Randell60 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 am

Dmounts wrote:Following his Saturday morning DWI arrest, suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon was bailed out of jail by Haydn "Fats" Thomas, a convicted felon.
Thomas, 39, has four aliases and an "extensive criminal background," including five known arrests in five different North Carolina counties. "Many of his charges are drug and gun related," although Thomas has somehow never served prison time. Thomas' last reported arrest came in December 2012, when he was charged with three felony marijuana violations and possession of a firearm.  Evil or Very Mad 

I REALLY hope the NFL gives this moron a lifetime ban from the league. Let him work a real job, and he can drink and smoke himself senseless like all the other low income bums in the country.....IDIOT!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:55 pm

According to a source with "knowledge of the dynamics of the situation," it’s unlikely that the Browns cut Josh Gordon, but it "remains possible."
In other words, don't count on it. Gordon has more than earned his release with his off-the-field behavior, but he's simply too dynamic of a talent for the Browns to give up on. If waived, Gordon would almost certainly get claimed. Aside from negative publicity, there's little reason for the Browns to dump last year's receiving champ. They have nothing to lose by keeping him stashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Dmounts wrote:According to a source with "knowledge of the dynamics of the situation," it’s unlikely that the Browns cut Josh Gordon, but it "remains possible."
In other words, don't count on it. Gordon has more than earned his release with his off-the-field behavior, but he's simply too dynamic of a talent for the Browns to give up on. If waived, Gordon would almost certainly get claimed. Aside from negative publicity, there's little reason for the Browns to dump last year's receiving champ. They have nothing to lose by keeping him stashed.
 I don't know. The NFL is a small club. The players are expected to be elite. There is an unwritten rule that they should act like it. I'd be surprised if another team would give him much in the ways of money, even if they do give him a chance. The Browns would be better served to part ways with him, use the money to pay for a more stable minded athlete. The kid seems to have too much street punk mind in him to change. It isn't like he hasn't been told & council-ed before. The Browns have need at WR, but I think a better option can be had in free agency. Seems they will be  forced to deal with it now, as his reinstatement to the NFL, just got more complicated with this last action by him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down