Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh has had it...

5 posters

Go down

Josh has had it... Empty Josh has had it...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Packers’ Sitton: Lions are “scum” who would try to injure Rodgers
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 26, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
Packers guard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn’t sound like he’s in the mood to extend holiday greetings to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thanksgiving.
Sitton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that he believes if injured quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] returned on Thursday in Detroit, the players on the Lions’ defensive line would deliver a cheap shot with the idea that they’d take a fine and a 15-yard penalty to hurt the opposing quarterback. Sitton said he thinks the Lions’ players play dirty, and that coach Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham and defensive line coach Kris Kocurek encourage their players to play dirty.
“They go after quarterbacks, their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time,” Sitton said. “That’s what they do, that’s who they are. They’re a bunch of dirtbags or scumbags. I mean, that’s just how they play. That’s how they’re coached. That starts with their frickin’ coach. That starts with their head coach, Schwartz. He’s a dick, too. I wouldn’t want to play for him. It starts with him and their D-coordinator and their D-line coach. They’re all just scumbags and so are the D-line.”
Sitton sounds fired up about playing the Lions, but he said he really just wants to win a game.
“I just want a frickin’ win. We haven’t won in a frickin’ month,” Sitton said.
Both teams are hungry for a win. And these comments ensure that Suh and Fairley will be hungry to butt heads with Sitton.

I swear to God this fucker must be JnC's half brother...  Laughing  

Back to top Go down

Josh has had it... Empty Re: Josh has had it...

Post by JnC4GB Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Funny. I logged on the board tonight to specifically post on this story. It's like we've all become old army buddies; we know each other too damn well .Wink 

As for Stitton's comment. I love it on multiple levels.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

Some people in the media are blowing this flareup up thinking this will backfire on the Packers as the offensive line attempts to run the ball and protect the Packers QB (whomever that may be) on passing downs.   I say "EF DAT" and let's line 'em up and play football.  Maybe Josh will be doing the stompin' this time around.  GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 am

Agreed, Ringo. I mean, what's really going to change? The Lions are what they are and will play how they're going to play. If anything, I think  going as far as Stitton did with his comments does exactly as you'd hoped it would do: puts spiders in their heads and makes them somehow CHANGE....for better or for good.

If it makes them overly aggressive: good
If it makes them dial it down: good
If it makes the Refs extra sensitive about cheap shots: good
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 am

The problem is--he's now got a bulls-eye on him for someone to roll up on his legs ala John Jurkovic...

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 am

_HD_ wrote:The problem is--he's now got a bulls-eye on him for someone to roll up on his legs ala John Jurkovic...
Yeah, but I don't think these dicks need an excuse to do that kind of stuff.

That said, he probably should have dialed it down a little bit.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:21 am

More EFFEN drama.   C'mon Flynn.......make us all proud.    

What scares the hell out of me though is the Packer Defense........not the Lions Defense.  Somehow the Packers D has to come to play for all 4 quarters for a change.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:54 am

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:The problem is--he's now got a bulls-eye on him for someone to roll up on his legs ala John Jurkovic...
Yeah, but I don't think these dicks need an excuse to do that kind of stuff.

That said, he probably should have dialed it down a little bit.
Exactly. Like the Lions weren't going to try to blowout someone's knee today?

And he called out their coach as "a dick"...he probably now has some admirers on their team. Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:09 am

Next he should call our coach a DUMMY !!  That would help team chemistry even more (maybe LOL).    When all else fails.......DRINK HEAVILY  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Next he should call our coach a DUMMY !!  That would help team chemistry even more (maybe LOL).    When all else fails.......DRINK HEAVILY  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gotta go with Ringo on this one.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:03 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:More EFFEN drama.   C'mon Flynn.......make us all proud.    

What scares the hell out of me though is the Packer Defense........not the Lions Defense.  Somehow the Packers D has to come to play for all 4 quarters for a change.
Since the offense hardly had the ball our defense had to play for 4 quarters.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:More EFFEN drama.   C'mon Flynn.......make us all proud.    

Since the offense hardly had the ball our defense had to play for 4 quarters.
Yep..........and look at the outcome.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down