Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Gordon

Go down

Josh Gordon Empty Josh Gordon

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Josh Gordon said he's going to attend Larry Fitzgerald's annual summer training session in Minnesota this year.
Fitzgerald holds a sort-of all-star summer workout for guys to get together and hone their skills before training camp. "I'm definitely going to make the trip,'' said Gordon. "I talked to Larry and he personally invited me out. Michael [Irvin] invited me, Jerry [Rice] invited me, so I've got to go. It's going to be fun. It will be in the summer time and help get ready for training camp and hopefully tear it up this season.'' Whatever keeps Gordon occupied and in football mode, away from the off-field issues that have tried to derail him in the past, is music to the Browns ears. Gordon also voiced some displeasure with the departures of Rob Chudzinski and Norv Turner while in New York for Super Bowl festivities.

Back to top Go down

Josh Gordon Empty Re: Josh Gordon

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 am

Last edited by Steely on Sat May 10, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Dmounts wrote:Josh Gordon said he's going to attend Larry Fitzgerald's annual summer training session in Minnesota this year.
Fitzgerald holds a sort-of all-star summer workout for guys to get together and hone their skills before training camp. "I'm definitely going to make the trip,'' said Gordon. "I talked to Larry and he personally invited me out. Michael [Irvin] invited me, Jerry [Rice] invited me, so I've got to go. It's going to be fun. It will be in the summer time and help get ready for training camp and hopefully tear it up this season.'' Whatever keeps Gordon occupied and in football mode, away from the off-field issues that have tried to derail him in the past, is music to the Browns ears. Gordon also voiced some displeasure with the departures of Rob Chudzinski and Norv Turner while in New York for Super Bowl festivities.
Glad to see Larry Fitzgerald's annual summer training session kept Josh Gordon in football mode and away from off the field issues that have tried to derail him in the past. Razz 

lol!                                                                                   lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down