Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP.

2 posters

Go down

LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. Empty LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:43 pm

The national Anthem last night was a DISGRACE!!! I am tired of people & groups destroying our country's anthem, why in the hell they allow this to happen time after time is stupid, why they don't tell these people to do it the way it was intended is sickening and everyone involved should be fined and then banned for life from ever singing in again at another sporting even or any other even afterwards ever again.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. Empty Re: LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Don't the people in charge of making this decision make these people sing for them before they sign them?

Back to top Go down

LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. Empty Re: LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I commented/complained about this very same thing on the OSU thread-LOL. Great minds ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 am

These clowns couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and butchered the anthem...If they are considered talented, then I'm in the wrong business...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LAST NIGHTS NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. Empty NATIONAL ANTHEM

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Dmounts wrote:Don't the people in charge of making this decision make these people sing for them before they sign them?
Oh yea, they rehearse the thing over and over again so the guy doing the sound has no feedback,echo and even to make sure the sound from the voice and instruments are spot on, thats what gets me, these paople shjould be fired and or fines big time for these crappy assed ways they do this countrys Anthem, just do it straight, thats the ways its meant to be done, nothing hard about it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down