Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game

3 posters

Go down

From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game Empty From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:17 am

Attempting to attach a couple of files.   GO PACKERs

Not successful.   How does one attach files?   I went in to ATTACH FILE.......browsed the file.   Hit SEND.  WTF??
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game Empty Re: From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Attempting to attach a couple of files.   GO PACKERs

Not successful.   How does one attach files?   I went in to ATTACH FILE.......browsed the file.   Hit SEND.  WTF??

Sorry Ringo, not sure how to do it.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game Empty Re: From Last Nights Packers Seahawks Game

Post by milani Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Check with Capers. He's the computer wiz up in the booth.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

milani wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Check with Capers. He's the computer wiz up in the booth.
Here's the scoop...........can't download from your own computer.............just a public site.   Not sure how Milani ever managed to show KNOWLEDGE MEETS INTELLIGENCE.....but he did. 

Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down