Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Punkball

Go down

Johnny Punkball Empty Johnny Punkball

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:35 am

Sometimes in my line of work and having done it for so long--you periodically start to find yourself getting closer and closer to the point where you think you can take one look at someone and have your answer--and that's when you know you've come full circle bumping up on the other side with utter simpletons who naturally do the same thing.   Laughing   That's your cue that it's time to get back to the basics that brought you there.  However, that being said--you don't need to be a superhero like the mighty Thor--desperately trying to convince a mostly male group on an internet football board about how nice his hammer is--to see what the future is for this little twat...   Laughing 

God almighty--and they commissioned a study that even told them to do something else...    

That's what the hearty prison Wednesday beef barley soup looks like there, my friends...'cept with no beef...and uhhhh, no barley...

And, oh--Jerry Jones DID confirm that Manziel was #1 on their draft board--but didn't believe in his board enough to have the nutz to pull the trigger on it...  Who say's two wrongs can't make a right...?   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Johnny Punkball Empty Re: Johnny Punkball

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue May 13, 2014 9:28 pm

For some reason the color orange and Johnny Football make no sense at all.    I wonder if he realizes how many people want to see him get thrown around like a rag doll (i.e., what Wayne Simmons did to Amp Lee).  I am afraid the guy is a marked man............Steelers, Bengals and Ravens fans have no love for the Browns, and vice versa.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down