Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back watch out

Go down

I'm back watch out Empty I'm back watch out

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Knuckles a little bloody, ego still intact.  lol!

Back to top Go down

I'm back watch out Empty Re: I'm back watch out

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 2:16 pm

and so is Vince Young.... ROFLMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 pm

They need someone to run practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat May 03, 2014 11:27 am

captnbrojangles wrote:and so is Vince Young.... ROFLMAO

and Tyler Pigpen... pig .hahaha!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

Your banging my Browns and the only thing your squeelers have done to improve on two 8 and 8 seasons is sign Cam Thomas !!!   Razz  Razz  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:Your banging my Browns and the only thing your squeelers have done to improve on two 8 and 8 seasons is sign Cam Thomas !!!   Razz  Razz  Razz 
 Browns fans  would give a left testicle to finish 8-8 BWHAAAAAA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Yel right, but it must be degrading to a squeelers fan. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yel right, but it must be degrading to a squeelers fan. Embarassed

LOL we only accept Super Bowls.
If you guys draft right you guys will be OK this year with something great to build on. Watkins at 4 Maybe Carr at 26. Or Even Marquise Lee at 26 and Khalil Mack at 4 would be a great 1st rd for the Browns IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 pm

I like Watkins or Evans at 4, would like to see a lock down corner with the 26th pick and then look at a QB in the second round. I don't think any of these qb's are a franchise pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Dmounts wrote:I like Watkins or Evans at 4, would like to see a lock down corner with the 26th pick and then look at a QB in the second round. I don't think any of these qb's are a franchise pick.
LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls around. Thanks for the laugh though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I like Watkins or Evans at 4, would like to see a lock down corner with the 26th pick and then look at a QB in the second round. I don't think any of these qb's are a franchise pick.
LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls around. Thanks for the laugh though...
Well Well Mr Gump I didn't have to wait until the 26th for my lock down corner. WHOOOOOOOOOO  Laughing  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Well Well Mr Gump I didn't have to wait until the 26th for my lock down corner. WHOOOOOOOOOO  Laughing  Laughing
Forrest, you can't even comprehend your own post. You basically got your corner with the 4th pick, which is where you wanted Watkins or Evans. You got neither. Very weak spin job by you, as I expected. As Radio City Music Hall chants "Cleveland sucks, Cleveland sucks," all I can do is shake my head and say "Same old Browns!"

LMAO! I love this Ray Farmer GM the Browns have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:17 am

LOL like:: I said lock down corner 1st round  BANG  got him. Would have loved to get a good wideout with the pick, but I'm very happy with the way the Browns moved around to get the lock down corner (who pittsburgh needed sooo badly) then to get the next best QB in the same round for less money feel pretty good right now. Still have time to get a very good wideout a lot of them left. I'd like to see an offensive line man in the next round we'll just have to wait and see who they pick. By the way stick your neck out a little and let me know who you would like to see your squeelers pick, or are you just a little chicken crap to say? Run Gump Run  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:12 am

Dmounts wrote:LOL like:: I said lock down corner 1st round  BANG  got him. Would have loved to get a good wideout with the pick, but I'm very happy with the way the Browns moved around to get the lock down corner (who pittsburgh needed sooo badly) then to get the next best QB in the same round for less money feel pretty good right now. Still have time to get a very good wideout a lot of them left. I'd like to see an offensive line man in the next round we'll just have to wait and see who they pick. By the way stick your neck out a little and let me know who you would like to see your squeelers pick, or are you just a little chicken crap to say? Run Gump Run  Razz
LIAR! You said Sammy Watkins with the 4th pick and a lock down corner with the 26th pick. The Browns got a mediocre corner with the 8th pick and NO Sammy Watkins. There are no lock down corners in this draft. Then again, you probably think Joe Haden is a lock down corner. Antonio Brown routinely burns Haden up and down the field.

Oh by the way, Johnny Manziel will be a bum, just like the other 2 bums they drafted with the 22nd pick of the 1st round. Not a good 1st round for the Browns at all. Laugh at you later! 
 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:18 am

Make up your mind you say there is no lock down corner then you say you didn't say there is no lock down corner make up your mind your  Embarassed yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:21 am

Dmounts wrote:Make up your mind you say there is no lock down corner then you say you didn't say there is no lock down corner make up your mind your  Embarassed yourself.
Keep grasping at straws. That's all you have in the tank!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 am

LOL you crack me up. You remind of a Dog chasing his tail it makes sense to you but it makes everybody else laugh. You just keep coming up dizzy. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:33 am

Dmounts wrote:LOL you crack me up. You remind of a Dog chasing his tail it makes sense to you but it makes everybody else laugh. You just keep coming up dizzy. drunken
You lose, the Browns had a miserable 1st round, but feel free to have the last word. Good night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down