Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Draft

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2014 Draft - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 Draft

Post by NY JETS1 Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 pm

LRJets wrote:
NY JETS1 wrote:
LRJets wrote:The headline I'd love to see!
JETS MOVE UP AND GET ODELL BECKHAM
Last I heard the Jets are trying to get into the top 10, maybe he's the reason why. 

If anyone besides Belichick keeps it close to the vest, it's Idzik.  I'd like to see the Jets move up.
I read where the Bills might draft Beckham at #9 but the Bucs are willing to trade their #7 in the 1st round. So if the Jets move up, that might be the slot, so they can beat the Bills to the punch. 
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Fri May 09, 2014 9:01 am

NY JETS1 wrote:I read where the Bills might draft Beckham at #9 but the Bucs are willing to trade their #7 in the 1st round. So if the Jets move up, that might be the slot, so they can beat the Bills to the punch. 
Apparently, they didn't want him bad enough to move up. Darn those Giants! I wonder if the Jets were even targeting Beckham or any WR in the first round. I 'm not knocking the pick. Safety is definitely a need and this guy, Pryor, is one of the two best. They say he reminds people of a bigger version of Bob Sanders. If that turns out to be true, then it's an excellent pick because Bob Sanders was a great player until he got hurt. The only "knock" on this guy is that he hits so hard, that he may be vulnerable to penalties, especially with the league cracking down on hard hits.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 am

LRJets wrote:

If anyone besides Belichick keeps it close to the vest, it's Idzik.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2