Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sb 2014...

4 posters

Go down

Sb 2014... Empty Sb 2014...

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

sea/ denver....
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Sb 2014... Empty Re: Sb 2014...

Post by Seventy Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Gotta give it to the Seahawks Todd...can't stand Pete Carroll...but I really like your QB...and the team's looking solid...that come-from-behind win IN Houston was HUGE...

Since it's looking like our division's gonna be a 2 horse race...I hope the Hawks beat out the 9ers for the title...any time...because my hatred for all things red & gold...as well as the nutbag moonbat city they represent...springs eternal!!!...

Why the hell are you not in the picks contest this season?...you stood toe to toe with me last time...at least until the midway point...LOL...

And oh yeah...since you seem to have a Facebook phobia...why not set up a secondary account under an alias like I did?..."Todd Seahawks" would seem to be a logical choice...no???

Seventy
Seventy
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Seventy wrote:Gotta give it to the Seahawks Todd...can't stand Pete Carroll...but I really like your QB...and the team's looking solid...that come-from-behind win IN Houston was HUGE...

Since it's looking like our division's gonna be a 2 horse race...I hope the Hawks beat out the 9ers for the title...any time...because my hatred for all things red & gold...as well as the nutbag moonbat city they represent...springs eternal!!!...

Why the hell are you not in the picks contest this season?...you stood toe to toe with me last time...at least until the midway point...LOL...

And oh yeah...since you seem to have a Facebook phobia...why not set up a secondary account under an alias like I did?..."Todd Seahawks" would seem to be a logical choice...no???

Hey 70. Im still on fb. I like your idea of another account. As for the picks this year..i screwed the pooch on the first week and would have been down big. That...and a dateing...im never home anymore..lol. Just haveing fun with my hawks and my girl...planets are lineing up. Smile
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
Seventy wrote:Gotta give it to the Seahawks Todd...can't stand Pete Carroll...but I really like your QB...and the team's looking solid...that come-from-behind win IN Houston was HUGE...

Hey 70. Im still on fb. I like your idea of another account. As for the picks this year..i screwed the pooch on the first week and would have been down big. That...and a dateing...im never home anymore..lol. Just haveing fun with my hawks and my girl...planets are lineing up. Smile

Good for you, I'm glad you are having some fun!
  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:sea/ denver....

Just looking at this post that Todd made back in September.  He just might be right!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:46 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Just looking at this post that Todd made back in September.  He just might be right!!
we will see...shortly.Smile
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Yep...Denver is on their way...let's go Seattle!

Good to *see you.  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:07 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Yep...Denver is on their way...let's go Seattle!

Good to *see you.  Smile
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 am

Congrats Seahawks and Seahawks fans! Job well done!
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down