Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods...

3 posters

Go down

I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods... Empty I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods...

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am

He looked better than anything we had including McLendon IMO.   The dude put pressure on the center and was getting great push to the QB and caused a lot of disruption.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods... Empty Re: I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods...

Post by Admin Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:He looked better than anything we had including McLendon IMO.   The dude put pressure on the center and was getting great push to the QB and caused a lot of disruption.
He wasn't released. He was a free agent that they were trying to resign.  Titans just made better offer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods... Empty Re: I'm not happy about the release of Al Woods...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:He looked better than anything we had including McLendon IMO.   The dude put pressure on the center and was getting great push to the QB and caused a lot of disruption.
He wasn't released. He was a free agent that they were trying to resign.  Titans just made better offer.

They had the money to sign him.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:00 am

They paid a guy with less upside almost as much money...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:46 pm

LOL that's a great move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down