Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns release Ben Tate

2 posters

Go down

Browns release Ben Tate Empty Browns release Ben Tate

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:41 pm

good move by the Browns. The guy was a vocal malcontent. Buy into the system or you're gone-message sent. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Browns release Ben Tate Empty Re: Browns release Ben Tate

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:54 am

captnbrojangles wrote:good move by the Browns. The guy was a vocal malcontent. Buy into the system or you're gone-message sent. IMHO

Not to mention, to friggen slow and all he did was dance in the back field. West was doing it too. He finally learned. Now if butterfingers, Crowell can hang on to the ball.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:11 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:good move by the Browns. The guy was a vocal malcontent. Buy into the system or you're gone-message sent. IMHO

I said it when they signed him that he wouldn't last and again from about the 3rd or 4th game in of the season that Ben Tate would be lucky to finish out his 2 year contract the Browns signed him to, I don't think it came as a surprise to anyone, Tate kept running his mouth at how he was an every down back but truth be told he couldn't handle it when the Browns called his number, he had one good game and that was week 5 against Tenn, I think they could have got at least another 7th round pick from him, Crowell and West could turn out to be a pair of great backs, we have all seen the potential these two rookies have, I think Crowell has the most talent but he has to learn how to protect the football, years ago the LA Rams had one hell of a RB but he couldn't hold onto the ball, his name was Wendell Tyler, the guy was phenomenal but fumbled the ball a lot and eventually the Rams traded him to theĀ 9ers, he played 10 seasons but fumbled the ball 64 times.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down