Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!!

Go down

LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!! Empty LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Dansby was a dumb move, he had his career year last season and he is 2 years older the Jackson, they should have paid Jackson and that's the bottom line, my picks will go up after the free agency is set, LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!! Empty Re: LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 pm

After the free agency or after the draft? I don't know much about Dansby what do you know about him?

Back to top Go down

LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!! Empty Re: LB DANSBY, THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE MONEY TO JACKSON!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 pm

The Browns signed Jackson 4 years 42 million iin 2012 and the Colts got him for half that at 4 years 22 million. 
 Do you think the browns could have signed him for THAT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Dansby was a dumb move, he had his career year last season and he is 2 years older the Jackson, they should have paid Jackson and that's the bottom line, my picks will go up after the free agency is set, LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!!
Grade: A. This is a great deal for the Browns, especially when you consider that Jackson got a roughly equivalent deal in Indy (four years, $22 million with $11 million guaranteed) and Dansby is the superior player. The Browns have made a lot of interesting mistakes over the past few seasons, but this signing is a slam-dunk if Dansby can maintain his recent level of production. Add in his six sacks, and Pettine must be ecstatic to have such a versatile player as a key cog.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Dansby has had one good season, Jackson is the better player by far at this point, now if Dansby can put a string of seasons together like last year then I will agree, but right now, he had his career year, no team would touch his before last season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down