Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't blame his wife

5 posters

Go down

Don't blame his wife Empty Don't blame his wife

Post by George1963 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 am

Tom Brady's been carrying a purse for years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Don't blame his wife Empty Re: Don't blame his wife

Post by guppy Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Class dismissed.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm

He also was an avid water-sport enthusiast.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 am

WHAT WE LIKE IS:

LESS OF THIS:

AND MORE OF THIS:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

LRJets wrote:He also was an avid water-sport enthusiast.

Fitness buff;

George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 am

More  recently...

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:56 pm

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:07 pm

guppy wrote:

Hah... Hope The Manning Face works his wonder in the Super Bowl!  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 am

I'll have you know I was taking a sip of coffee when I saw this and choked. LOLOLOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:

I'll have you know I was taking a sip of coffee when I saw this and choked. LOLOLOL

If I was a Cowboys fan, I would be too embarrassed to make fun of any other player or team, especially a team like the Patriots, a team with a winning record every year, quarterbacked by a guaranteed First Ballot Hall of Famer, because I would be too painfully aware that my team, the Cowboys, is the most overrated, boring, mediocre team of not just this past year, but of this generation.  What is absolutely stunning is that the Cowboys are a truly average, mediocre 136-136 in the last 17 years.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  What's their motto anyway?  "We go .500 all the time, so don't call US losers."   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.   That would be really something to choke about, if it wasn't so pathetic.  They went 8-8 (surprise) AGAIN this year, now making it three years in a row going 8-8.  Yawn.  Boooooring.    When it comes to being average, no one, but no one, does it better than the Cowboys. 

On a side note, there was a recent interesting anonymous poll taken of NFL players.  Here are the results.  If anyone has a beef with them, don't talk to me, talk to the players themselves, they are the ones who voted.  And I see that in addition to Future Hall of Famer Brady, who got the most votes from his peers by far (40%), Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben Roetlisberger, and Eli Manning also drew votes from their fellow players.  What?  No Tony Romo?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 pm

guppy wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

If I was a Cowboys fan, I would be too embarrassed to make fun of any other player or team, especially a team like the Patriots, a team with a winning record every year, quarterbacked by a guaranteed First Ballot Hall of Famer, because I would be too painfully aware that my team, the Cowboys, is the most overrated, boring, mediocre team of not just this past year, but of this generation.  What is absolutely stunning is that the Cowboys are a truly average, mediocre 136-136 in the last 17 years.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  What's their motto anyway?  "We go .500 all the time, so don't call US losers."   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.   That would be really something to choke about, if it wasn't so pathetic.  They went 8-8 (surprise) AGAIN this year, now making it three years in a row going 8-8.  Yawn.  Boooooring.    When it comes to being average, no one, but no one, does it better than the Cowboys. 

On a side note, there was a recent interesting anonymous poll taken of NFL players.  Here are the results.  If anyone has a beef with them, don't talk to me, talk to the players themselves, they are the ones who voted.  And I see that in addition to Future Hall of Famer Brady, who got the most votes from his peers by far (40%), Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben Roetlisberger, and Eli Manning also drew votes from their fellow players.  What?  No Tony Romo?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Wow, who knew the Cowboys ran right down the middle of the road??!!

I'm surprised by this poll.  I would have thought Peyton Manning would have had a higher percentage.  Poor Eli.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Wow, who knew the Cowboys ran right down the middle of the road??!!

The point being, they win one, lose one, win one, lose one --- for an entire generation, not just a season here or there.  
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 am

guppy wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Given my deep antipathy towards the Cowboys, I won't point out that before Tom Brady showed up the Patriots were on a 17 year run that had them looking up at .500. Way up. Or that the Pats would have to go 19-0 for the next three years before you could make a case that they've been a more successful franchise than Dallas.
Not a big fan of the 'Boys so I'll leave all that alone. All I'll do is ask the players who voted in this survey why they'd pick a guy who's never done what's in the question over guys who have actually been successful in that situation.
I'd also ask them, since Guppy seems to be pulling a Marshawn Lynch here, what the hell anything he wrote has to do with a picture of  Tom Brady going WEEEEEEEEEEEE! down a waterslide being funny?

Speaking of game winning drives, earlier this season I told the story of Peyton Mannings lamest heroic fourth quarter come from behind drive. The Reggie Wayne TD pass from Joe Addai on the first play of the fourth quarter against SF in 2009.
I just realized there's a lamer one.

Game winning drive number 41 of TBs storied career against the Broncos this season;

3:01 1st & 10, DEN13  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rushed to the left for 1 yard loss
2:21 2nd & 11, DEN14   Denver timeout
2:21 2nd & 11, DEN14   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain
1:56 3rd & 10, DEN13[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kicked a 31-yard field goal
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 pm

George1963 wrote:

Given my deep antipathy towards the Cowboys, I won't point out that before Tom Brady showed up the Patriots were on a 17 year run that had them looking up at .500. Way up. Or that the Pats would have to go 19-0 for the next three years before you could make a case that they've been a more successful franchise than Dallas.

I was talking this generation.  Cowboys have been nothing special for 17 years now!  You want to go back to a previous era (pre-Kraft), be my guest, have at it.  But its not breaking news to anyone that the Pats were a consistent bottom dweller before Bob came along and shall we say, turned things around.  Since his ownership, which just a few days ago, celebrated 20 years, they been, well, you know.  Lets just say the team has given us fans plenty of reasons for a whole lot of high fives.

All I'll do is ask the players who voted in this survey why they'd pick a guy who's never done what's in the question over guys who have actually been successful in that situation.

So do it.  Go ahead and ask the players.  When you get their responses, please inform us all what reasons they gave you as to why they voted as they did.

since Guppy seems to be pulling a Marshawn Lynch here,

You mean I went all Beast Mode?  Maybe that was a reflection of the amount of respect (or lack thereof) I have for the poster and the post to whom I was responding.  You can post something about Tom Brady carrying a purse for years, and my response is, I laugh.  Its fun.  Its clever.  I know you.  I know your intent behind it.  Its just you being funny.  Bring it on.  Do it more.  Its not taken too seriously.  It makes me laugh.   On the other hand, the post, which came from a different source, who has a different history, and who posts on this board with a different tone and attitude, seems to have brought out my Marshawn Lynch, hasn't it?  Oh well, C'est la vie.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 am

guppy wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

LMAO! No need to get all butt hurt hon. I laughed at a funny pic, nothing more, nothing less. As for the Cowboys, ehhhh, they have their ups and downs but I'll always be a loyal fan. As for the Super Bowl, what a snooze fest! I turned it off just before half time, obviously the Broncos weren't even going to try. Congrats Seahawks!
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:

LMAO! No need to get all butt hurt hon. I laughed at a funny pic, nothing more, nothing less. As for the Cowboys, ehhhh, they have their ups and downs but I'll always be a loyal fan. As for the Super Bowl, what a snooze fest! I turned it off just before half time, obviously the Broncos weren't even going to try. Congrats Seahawks!

I'm not butt hurt.  The picture is funny, and I've no problem agreeing with that.  So, I'm not butt hurt.  Not at all.  I'm just a simple fellow who likes to see fairness and evenhandedness from fans, and based on the past, I've not always seen that.  And I react to it, that's all.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down