Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sure Would Be Nice

+2
duck
RingoCStarrQB
6 posters

Go down

Sure Would Be Nice Empty Sure Would Be Nice

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Hey besides all of the high profile free agents that Ron Wolf brought in to bring the title back to Titletown (Beebeebeebeebeebeebee, Keith Jackson, Andre Risen, Bruce Wilkerson, Eugene Robinson, Reggie White, Santana Dotson, Sean Jones) to complement the young guys (Butler, Simmons, Evans, Newsome, Williams, Koooooooooooooooonce) let us not ever forget the guy who was on the roster from 1993 to 1998...........the great Mike Prior (#45, #39).

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=nnqFt_fSnAoC&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=mike+prior+packers&source=bl&ots=ZDVOt5V_0K&sig=t8rM1k3OQHGfmriyLI_sdYzjXJE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=jEfXUvuHGKbfsATz2ILwDA&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=mike prior][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sure would be nice if TT got off of his lackadaisical complacent stylie horse and pick up a few blue chippers.    This build from the draft ain't floating too many boats these days.

THE PACK WILL BE BACK !!!!!!!!

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Sure Would Be Nice Empty Re: Sure Would Be Nice

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey besides all of the high profile free agents that Ron Wolf brought in the bring the title back to Titletown (Beebeebeebeebeebeebee, Keith Jackson, Andre Risen, Bruce Wilkerson, Eugene Robinson, Reggie White, Santana Dotson, Sean Jones) to complement the young guys (Butler, Simmons, Evans, Newsome, Williams, Koooooooooooooooonce) let us not ever forget the guy who was on the roster from 1993 to 1998...........the great Mike Prior (#45, #39).

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=nnqFt_fSnAoC&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=mike+prior+packers&source=bl&ots=ZDVOt5V_0K&sig=t8rM1k3OQHGfmriyLI_sdYzjXJE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=jEfXUvuHGKbfsATz2ILwDA&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=mike prior][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sure would be nice if TT got off of his lackadaisical complacent stylie horse and pick up a few blue chippers.    This build from the draft ain't floating too many boats these days.

THE PACK WILL BE BACK !!!!!!!!

Yup...  He's a one-trick pony who just hasn't been pulling enough rabbits out of the hat to swing being a one-trick pony... 

If you are unhappy with your dinner--yet don't change any of the ingredients going into the stew...then get ready to be unhappy all over again because all you'll be having is future leftovers...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 am

Well, let's see... since McCarthy took over 8 years ago, Green Bay has been to the playoffs 6 times (including 5 straight), winning one Super Bowl.

Which team has done better during this stretch? The Giants, I'll give you, won two Super Bowls but haven't done shit in any other years. New England seems to get to the playoffs every year but hasn't won a Super Bowl in almost a decade. The Niners have gone to the NFC title game three straight years... but still no Lombardi.

Who else??

I know the drunks at Cheers might not like the stew, but I don't know any restaurant that's serving anything better.

If I could get another 7-8 years EXACTLY like the previous for the Packers, I'd be thrilled. Give me more of the one-trick pony albino and that Fat Fuck coach. Fuck, I don't like Capers but I'd prefer to roll the dice again with the three of them (TT, MM and the toupee) than have some spasmodic unnecessary upheaval.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 am

duck wrote:
I know the drunks at Cheers might not like the stew, but I don't know any restaurant that's serving anything better.

"Some people on this board even call me an arrogant prick."  

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

"Some people on this board even call me an arrogant prick."  

Bartender, send another drink to the angry Italian guy at the end of the bar!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 am

Let me ask everyone, what do you pencil in roughly for the Packers next year? A precipitous slide to mediocrity? Being in contention? A Super Bowl?

I just don't see all the gloom and doom scenarios. More than likely we'll be the favorite to win the NFC North and be in the playoff mix somewhere. Predicting a Super Bowl would be silly but I like our team.

There are many reasons for optimism. Our offense is as good as it's ever been. The emergence of Lacy and the running game is huge. With a healthy Rodgers, we'll be balanced. Our young line will get better with Bulaga back and Bakhtiari hitting the weights during the offseason.

The D is our problem and even if they retain Capers, which I expect them to do, one critical piece of the puzzle could turn things around. We need a stud safety. If we can find this player and get Matthews back, all of a sudden this unit looks decent.

Plus, the rest of our division has rebuilding issues. In addition, the windows for Seattle and San Francisco might be closing because they have to resign their young QBs and all of their other players up for contract will be showcased during the playoffs. The teams that advance the farthest in the playoffs are the ones that usually suffer the most free agent losses.

So, I ask you again, why all the pissing and moaning now? Things look pretty good to me for 2014.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:27 am

mathews will soon be a hand model for a major modeling company,he has hands like a woman.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:30 am

duck wrote:Predicting a Super Bowl would be silly but I like our team.

I agree with both of these sentiments, however, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PREDICT A SUPER BOWL.

If I can't, (and I really can't) then I am unsatisfied with the state of my team.

Why is that so difficult to understand?
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:49 am

JnC4GB wrote:

I agree with both of these sentiments, however, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PREDICT A SUPER BOWL.

If I can't, (and I really can't) then I am unsatisfied with the state of my team.

Good luck with that.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

JnC4GB wrote:

Exactly...

It's because, as Duck has clearly stated, he's HAPPY with the team.  He's HAPPY to win the little conquests.  8-7-1 and being handed the North crown by a very bad Lions team puts some sprung in his spandex--right where he likes it to be!  Look at all the shittier teams and count your blessings, muthafucka!  He's content.  He's complacent.  It's just easier for it all to be just fucking DANDY so get with the program, BITCH!    Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

Exactly...

It's because, as Duck has clearly stated, he's HAPPY with the team.  He's HAPPY to win the little conquests.  8-7-1 and being handed the North crown by a very bad Lions team puts some sprung in his spandex--right where he likes it to be!  Look at all the shittier teams and count your blessings, muthafucka!  He's content.  He's complacent.  It's just easier for it all to be just fucking DANDY so get with the program, BITCH!    Laughing 

Do I want a Super Bowl like Jnc? Of course.

Would I like to see improvements in areas of deficiency? Of course.

Was I satisfied with the 2014 season? I think we did about as well as we could have with all the injuries. I'm glad we made the playoffs even if the Lions handed it to us. Were you upset when McCown-to-Poole stole the NFC North crown from the Vikes and gave it to us?

Look, if you've got a top tier NFL coach or a Pro Bowl safety in your back pocket, let's talk turkey. Otherwise I think the Thompson-McCarthy program has us positioned to win as well as could possibly be expected.

I'm looking forward to 2014.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm

duck wrote:Let me ask everyone, what do you pencil in roughly for the Packers next year?  A precipitous slide to mediocrity?  Being in contention?  A Super Bowl?  

I just don't see all the gloom and doom scenarios.  More than likely we'll be the favorite to win the NFC North and be in the playoff mix somewhere.  Predicting a Super Bowl would be silly but I like our team.

There are many reasons for optimism.  Our offense is as good as it's ever been.  The emergence of Lacy and the running game is huge.  With a healthy Rodgers, we'll be balanced.  Our young line will get better with Bulaga back and Bakhtiari hitting the weights during the offseason.

The D is our problem and even if they retain Capers, which I expect them to do, one critical piece of the puzzle could turn things around.  We need a stud safety.  If we can find this player and get Matthews back, all of a sudden this unit looks decent.

Plus, the rest of our division has rebuilding issues.  In addition, the windows for Seattle and San Francisco might be closing because they have to resign their young QBs and all of their other players up for contract will be showcased during the playoffs.  The teams that advance the farthest in the playoffs are the ones that usually suffer the most free agent losses.

So, I ask you again, why all the pissing and moaning now?  Things look pretty good to me for 2014.

If I were McCarthy I'd say we will contend for the SB. But I am not. It is unRingolike to make bold predictions this early with so much in between now and next August. However, just for Thor's sake I'd say 9-7. Just about where we are now. Even with ARod and maybe Matthews on the field a lot more we have a tougher schedule. But the good thing is that we are in the NFC North. And that means MM and TT can win another division title going 8-7-1. And then anything can happen.

milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:Let me ask everyone, what do you pencil in roughly for the Packers next year?  A precipitous slide to mediocrity?  Being in contention?  A Super Bowl?  

I just don't see all the gloom and doom scenarios.  More than likely we'll be the favorite to win the NFC North and be in the playoff mix somewhere.  Predicting a Super Bowl would be silly but I like our team.

There are many reasons for optimism.  Our offense is as good as it's ever been.  The emergence of Lacy and the running game is huge.  With a healthy Rodgers, we'll be balanced.  Our young line will get better with Bulaga back and Bakhtiari hitting the weights during the offseason.

The D is our problem and even if they retain Capers, which I expect them to do, one critical piece of the puzzle could turn things around.  We need a stud safety.  If we can find this player and get Matthews back, all of a sudden this unit looks decent.

Plus, the rest of our division has rebuilding issues.  In addition, the windows for Seattle and San Francisco might be closing because they have to resign their young QBs and all of their other players up for contract will be showcased during the playoffs.  The teams that advance the farthest in the playoffs are the ones that usually suffer the most free agent losses.

So, I ask you again, why all the pissing and moaning now?  Things look pretty good to me for 2014.

If I were McCarthy I'd say we will contend for the SB. But I am not. It is unRingolike to make bold predictions this early with so much in between now and next August. However, just for Thor's sake I'd say 9-7. Just about where we are now. Even with ARod and maybe Matthews on the field a lot more we have a tougher schedule. But the good thing is that we are in the NFC North. And that means MM and TT can win another division title going 8-7-1. And then anything can happen.

We really won't know about how tough the schedule is until we see how the teams get out of the blocks next year. It's a guarantee that some teams we THINK will be good will fizzle and other teams we THINK will stink will be contenders. Such is life in the NFL now.

That's why all these "strength of schedule" predictions are a waste of time.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 am

No no no Duck........Yes yes yes HD.    The thing I can't handle here is the apparent ability of many of the Packers shareholders, fans, season ticket holders, NFL Sunday Ticket payers, and all of the other Packers fans that spend significant parts of their lifetimes being a Packers fans (you guys on this board, Duck going to his great sports bar almost every Sunday, those of us Packers fans out there that take actual pilgrimages to all sorts of Packers places (Lambeau, away games, Lombardi's gravesite, the new Heritage Trail Tour in Titletown, spend all sorts of discretionary income on Packers shit, etc.) -AND- to just put on these green and yellow Packers sunglasses and think everything is just EFFEN rosie in Titletown.   Sure we have everything now (team not moving, $800M renovation, Tundra Tailgate Zone tent, Hall of Fame, Curly's Pub, Atrium, etc etc)........but why can't we have the best product ON THE EFFEN FIELD.   If I was TT's boss his annual bonus would be dependent on not just making the playoffs as Duck seems to be happy with .........but with trips to the Super Bowl .......... NFC championship wins.   Tolerating this mediocre management performance is totally UN-LOMBARDI-LIKE.   How in the hell can the Board of Directors not automatically know what many of us on this board clearly realize (duh........how did Ron Wolf build the Packers?).   

What good did bringing in only ONE great player ever do the Packers (i.e., John Hadl (spear me with a olive spear), Ted Hendricks, Tootie Robbins (excuse me.......James Elbert "Tootie" Robbins)?    Nothing.  You need MANY as Wolf did.......as written above.........including journeyman guys like Prior and Beebe.   There MUST BE a change in the stew as HD stated.  It is like this"  "WHAT PART OF THE EFFEN WORD 'NO' DON'T YOU EFFEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!"

Wolf even stepped out to shore up the LB corp (after bringing in all of the other guys on defense in prior years) bringing in Seth Joyner for a season.  

Time for TT to get off of his butt and "DO SOMETHING!!"   Sam Kineson screaming  "DO EFFEN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!"   
"NOW!!!"

This is great Sam stuff:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuA0Xm2cy1s

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:No no no Duck........Yes yes yes HD.    The thing I can't handle here is the apparent ability of many of the Packers shareholders, fans, season ticket holders, NFL Sunday Ticket payers, and all of the other Packers fans that spend significant parts of their lifetimes being a Packers fans (you guys on this board, Duck going to his great sports bar almost every Sunday, those of us Packers fans out there that take actual pilgrimages to all sorts of Packers places (Lambeau, away games, Lombardi's gravesite, the new Heritage Trail Tour in Titletown, spend all sorts of discretionary income on Packers shit, etc.) -AND- to just put on these green and yellow Packers sunglasses and think everything is just EFFEN rosie in Titletown.   Sure we have everything now (team not moving, $800M renovation, Tundra Tailgate Zone tent, Hall of Fame, Curly's Pub, Atrium, etc etc)........but why can't we have the best product ON THE EFFEN FIELD.   If I was TT's boss his annual bonus would be dependent on not just making the playoffs as Duck seems to be happy with ......... with with trips to the Super Bowl .......... NFC championship wins.   Tolerating this mediocre management performance is totally UN-LOMBARDI-LIKE.   How in the hell can the Board of Directors not automatically know what many of us on this board clearly realize (duh........how the Ron Wolf build the Packers?).   

What good did bringing in only ONE great player ever do the Packers (i.e., John Hadl (spear me with a olive spear), Ted Hendricks, Tootie Robbins (excuse me.......James Elbert "Tootie" Robbins)?    Nothing.  You need MANY as Wolf did.......as written above.........including journeyman guys like Prior and Beebe.   There MUST BE a change in the stew as HD stated.  It is like this"  "WHAT PART OF THE EFFEN WORD 'NO' DON'T YOU EFFEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!"

Wolf even stepped out to shore up the LB corp (after bringing in all of the other guys on defense in prior years) bringing in Seth Joyner for a season.  

Time for TT to get off of his butt and "DO SOMETHING!!"   Sam Kineson screaming  "DO EFFEN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!"   
"NOW!!!"

I feel your pain, Ringo. This last season was painful. Not winning a single game in five tries in November was downright ugly.

But to suggest that the Packers are unconcerned or complacent is ridiculous. Do you really think they're just chuckling and saying "ah, fuck it" as they slack off to produce a mediocre product???

Let me ask you this. WTF do you want to do if you really want change? Fire Thompson? Fire McCarthy? Fire Capers? That's what is going to have to happen if you want to get a radical change in the Packers' program.

I'm on board for letting Capers go and taking our chance with a new program. He's disappointed me numerous times since 2009. Thompson and McCarthy? I'll keep them both, thank you very much.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:14 am

duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:No no no Duck........Yes yes yes HD.    The thing I can't handle here is the apparent ability of many of the Packers shareholders, fans, season ticket holders, NFL Sunday Ticket payers, and all of the other Packers fans that spend significant parts of their lifetimes being a Packers fans (you guys on this board, Duck going to his great sports bar almost every Sunday, those of us Packers fans out there that take actual pilgrimages to all sorts of Packers places (Lambeau, away games, Lombardi's gravesite, the new Heritage Trail Tour in Titletown, spend all sorts of discretionary income on Packers shit, etc.) -AND- to just put on these green and yellow Packers sunglasses and think everything is just EFFEN rosie in Titletown.   Sure we have everything now (team not moving, $800M renovation, Tundra Tailgate Zone tent, Hall of Fame, Curly's Pub, Atrium, etc etc)........but why can't we have the best product ON THE EFFEN FIELD.   If I was TT's boss his annual bonus would be dependent on not just making the playoffs as Duck seems to be happy with ......... with with trips to the Super Bowl .......... NFC championship wins.   Tolerating this mediocre management performance is totally UN-LOMBARDI-LIKE.   How in the hell can the Board of Directors not automatically know what many of us on this board clearly realize (duh........how the Ron Wolf build the Packers?).   

"NOW!!!"

I feel your pain, Ringo.  This last season was painful.  Not winning a single game in five tries in November was downright ugly.

But to suggest that the Packers are unconcerned or complacent is ridiculous.  Do you really think they're just chuckling and saying "ah, fuck it" as they slack off to produce a mediocre product???

Let me ask you this.  WTF do you want to do if you really want change?  Fire Thompson?  Fire McCarthy?  Fire Capers?  That's what is going to have to happen if you want to get a radical change in the Packers' program.

I'm on board for letting Capers go and taking our chance with a new program.  He's disappointed me numerous times since 2009.  Thompson and McCarthy?  I'll keep them both, thank you very much.
No.........just have TT get off his butt and pick up some free agents to fill in the missing blanks.   Not that complicated really.    BLOCKING AND EFFEN TACKLING......the basics.  Been recording the Packers games off the DirecTV box to CDs.   Dang..........the Eagles marched right down the field on the Packers defense to finish the 4th quarter the same way as the Niners did..........and I AM EFFEN TIRED OF THIS !!   

For a giggle and diversion.........fast forward to about the 7:45 minute:second mark.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px4OYPxhQGk
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:

"NOW!!!"

I feel your pain, Ringo.  This last season was painful.  Not winning a single game in five tries in November was downright ugly.

But to suggest that the Packers are unconcerned or complacent is ridiculous.  Do you really think they're just chuckling and saying "ah, fuck it" as they slack off to produce a mediocre product???

Let me ask you this.  WTF do you want to do if you really want change?  Fire Thompson?  Fire McCarthy?  Fire Capers?  That's what is going to have to happen if you want to get a radical change in the Packers' program.

I'm on board for letting Capers go and taking our chance with a new program.  He's disappointed me numerous times since 2009.  Thompson and McCarthy?  I'll keep them both, thank you very much.
No.........just have TT get off his butt and pick up some free agents to fill in the missing blanks.   Not that complicated really.    BLOCKING AND EFFEN TACKLING......the basics.  Been recording the Packers games off the DirecTV box to CDs.   Dang..........the Eagles marched right down the field on the Packers defense to finish the 4th quarter the same way as the Niners did..........and I AM EFFEN TIRED OF THIS !!   

For a giggle and diversion.........fast forward to about the 7:45 minute:second mark.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px4OYPxhQGk

It's become a country club environment, Duck.  The unique ownership structure coupled with a good 'ol boy CEO in Murphy equals a void in pressure/urgency from the very top.  TT feels no heat from above so TT, being a confrontation avoider to begin with (who admits he has cried in letting certain players go) has no shit from above to pass on down the line.  Whatever heat McCarthy feels therefore originates with TT...and an afternoon at the dog park would expose the fat man to more shit than he gets from that source.  Why do you think McFatty reflects the complacency he did, for example in his season wrap press conference?  I was astonished.  He clearly hadn't even THOUGHT OF or reflected one fucking bit on what could be the answers to several questions the softball league GB press pitched up there.  

Question:  How would you assess your job performance this season:

Answer:  MY job performance??  Ahhhh...uhhhh...    I don't know--that's maybe a better question to ask Ted.

Accountibility, Duck.  It starts at the top.  Any A-caliber GM would be ALL OVER shit like that given the season the Pack has had.  PLENTY of fucking accountibility to go around after that abysmal season...yet it hasn't even OCCURED to the Fats by SEASON'S END to allocate some thought to what he is doing wrong/right, identify problem areas and make corrections?  That's what a leader fucking DOES...and if you're too slow/weak to conclude self-assessment--then you never GROW and thus--NOTHING CHANGES!!

This fucker would need Pampers right now if he worked for me--but I guarantee you, if he worked for me that team would not have finished 8-7-1.

Finally--your black/white thinking is catching up to you again.  Firing people isn't always the answer.  A good leadership structure systemically forces change/accountibility by it's very process.  McCarthy is taking the fat man approach--conveniently blaming the outcome on variables outside of his control.  The injury God has frowned upon him, right?  My ass.  Fat people also blame McDonalds for serving them the food that makes them fat...but they keep on eating it, don't they?  Some freak injuries happen--but beyond that--there's a reason for them--just like everything else.  For example--no Don Barclay--no broken collarbone...

You're optimistic for next year.  That's great.  Make it a spankfest...but there are others of us who are concerned that issues like these left unaddressed only become future problems waiting to be repeated--and that's called incompetence.  Too much can come out of left field to fuck up your plans in life--there's no excuse for the shit that repeats itself because you were either too weak or too stupid to correct it when it first was made apparent.

Watch the fucking press conference with an open mind yourself and tell me what you see.  You're not stupid, Duck.  Take it in parlay with the dickhead's 'tude in previous press conferences as the team lost over and over and over again...

Optimistic for next season?  What's gonna change if nothing changes?   Meet the new boss--same as the old boss.

Ringo is absolutely correct.

Last edited by _HD_ on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Right......if nothing changes (i.e., better players and/or better coaches and/or better attitudes)......then get ready for another 8-8 record and a first round playoff game at best.  Now if the 2014 offense lines up with a fully operational Sherrod and Bulaga and Rodgers and a new tight end........well then maybe baby?    Defensively.......many additions are required.   Not just 1 or 2 like TT is apt to only do.    

Gotta look at history Duck.......what Ron Wolf did and what TT does not do.   Have you read the book THE PACKER WAY - Nine stepping stones to building a winning organization?  http://www.amazon.com/The-Packer-Way-Stepping-Organization/dp/0312193122

Ticket prices better not increase either......if they do then the Country Club has gotten way too exclusive and detached from regular society for many.  GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 pm

The bottom line is, as we all witnessed last season, take away the Glade (Aaron Rodgers) and you've got a fucking stench of a team that has to scramble to tie the fucking Minnesota Vikings...in a game started by Christian Fucking Ponder...to a squad coached by Lezbo Fucking Frazier...18 degrees...in the elements AT LAMBEAU FIELD...

Take away Aaron Rodgers and Eddie Lacy and you've got a losing team.  MUCH work is needed by those who claim all is well, equals MORE/SAME, Kemosabe...  8-7-1 while enjoying the ability to play 2X each season against the likes of the Queens, Lions and Bears...is just fucking pathetic.  No other way to describe it.  Fucking pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:07 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:

"NOW!!!"

It's become a country club environment, Duck.  In your opinion, not mine.  The unique ownership structure coupled with a good 'ol boy CEO in Murphy equals a void in pressure/urgency from the very top.  TT feels no heat from above so TT, being a confrontation avoider to begin with (who admits he has cried in letting certain players go) has no shit from above to pass on down the line.  Whatever heat McCarthy feels therefore originates with TT...and an afternoon at the dog park would expose the fat man to more shit than he gets from that source.  Why do you think McFatty reflects the complacency he did, for example in his season wrap press conference?  I was astonished.  He clearly hadn't even THOUGHT OF or reflected one fucking bit on what could be the answers to several questions the softball league GB press pitched up there.    Seriously, you're trying to draw substantive conclusions from a friggin press conference?

Answer:  MY job performance??  Ahhhh...uhhhh...    I don't know--that's maybe a better question to ask Ted.

Accountibility, Duck.  It starts at the top.  Any A-caliber GM would be ALL OVER shit like that given the season the Pack has had.  PLENTY of fucking accountibility to go around after that abysmal season...yet it hasn't even OCCURED to the Fats by SEASON'S END to allocate some thought to what he is doing wrong/right, identify problem areas and make corrections?  That's what a leader fucking DOES...and if you're too slow/weak to conclude self-assessment--then you never GROW and thus--NOTHING CHANGES!!  How do you know Thompson and McCarthy aren't vigorously reviewing and analyzing things right now?  Have you bugged their offices?  No, never mind that.  I don't know what kind of kinky shit the albino does behind closed doors.  Very Happy 

This fucker would need Pampers right now if he worked for me--but I guarantee you, if he worked for me that team would not have finished 8-7-1.  And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!

Finally--your black/white thinking is catching up to you again.  Firing people isn't always the answer.  A good leadership structure systemically forces change/accountibility by it's very process.  How do you know that's not happening right now?  McCarthy is taking the fat man approach--conveniently blaming the outcome on variables outside of his control.  The injury God has frowned upon him, right?  My ass.  Fat people also blame McDonalds for serving them the food that makes them fat...but they keep on eating it, don't they?  Some freak injuries happen--but beyond that--there's a reason for them--just like everything else.  For example--no Don Barclay--no broken collarbone...  Spare me.  It's football.  Shit happens.  Each and every lineman in the league gives up sacks and pressures.  It could have been our all-pro Sitton.  

You're optimistic for next year.  That's great.  Make it a spankfest...but there are others of us who are concerned that issues like these left unaddressed only become future problems waiting to be repeated--and that's called incompetence.  Too much can come out of left field to fuck up your plans in life--there's no excuse for the shit that repeats itself because you were either too weak or too stupid to correct it when it first was made apparent.  And Thompson and McCarthy are fucking dolts who are blithely twiddling their thumbs and ignoring problems?  You make it sound like they're total dipshit jackasses.

Watch the fucking press conference with an open mind yourself and tell me what you see.  You're not stupid, Duck.  Take it in parlay with the dickhead's 'tude in previous press conferences as the team lost over and over and over again...  Send me a link.  I'll check it out again.

Optimistic for next season?  What's gonna change if nothing changes?   Who says there won't be any changes?  Meet the new boss--same as the old boss.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:26 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:

"NOW!!!"

It's become a country club environment, Duck.  In your opinion, not mine.  The unique ownership structure coupled with a good 'ol boy CEO in Murphy equals a void in pressure/urgency from the very top.  TT feels no heat from above so TT, being a confrontation avoider to begin with (who admits he has cried in letting certain players go) has no shit from above to pass on down the line.  Whatever heat McCarthy feels therefore originates with TT...and an afternoon at the dog park would expose the fat man to more shit than he gets from that source.  Why do you think McFatty reflects the complacency he did, for example in his season wrap press conference?  I was astonished.  He clearly hadn't even THOUGHT OF or reflected one fucking bit on what could be the answers to several questions the softball league GB press pitched up there.    Seriously, you're trying to draw substantive conclusions from a friggin press conference?

Accountibility, Duck.  It starts at the top.  Any A-caliber GM would be ALL OVER shit like that given the season the Pack has had.  PLENTY of fucking accountibility to go around after that abysmal season...yet it hasn't even OCCURED to the Fats by SEASON'S END to allocate some thought to what he is doing wrong/right, identify problem areas and make corrections?  That's what a leader fucking DOES...and if you're too slow/weak to conclude self-assessment--then you never GROW and thus--NOTHING CHANGES!!  How do you know Thompson and McCarthy aren't vigorously reviewing and analyzing things right now?  Have you bugged their offices?  No, never mind that.  I don't know what kind of kinky shit the albino does behind closed doors.  Very Happy 

This fucker would need Pampers right now if he worked for me--but I guarantee you, if he worked for me that team would not have finished 8-7-1.  And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!

Finally--your black/white thinking is catching up to you again.  Firing people isn't always the answer.  A good leadership structure systemically forces change/accountibility by it's very process.  How do you know that's not happening right now?  McCarthy is taking the fat man approach--conveniently blaming the outcome on variables outside of his control.  The injury God has frowned upon him, right?  My ass.  Fat people also blame McDonalds for serving them the food that makes them fat...but they keep on eating it, don't they?  Some freak injuries happen--but beyond that--there's a reason for them--just like everything else.  For example--no Don Barclay--no broken collarbone...  Spare me.  It's football.  Shit happens.  Each and every lineman in the league gives up sacks and pressures.  It could have been our all-pro Sitton.  

You're optimistic for next year.  That's great.  Make it a spankfest...but there are others of us who are concerned that issues like these left unaddressed only become future problems waiting to be repeated--and that's called incompetence.  Too much can come out of left field to fuck up your plans in life--there's no excuse for the shit that repeats itself because you were either too weak or too stupid to correct it when it first was made apparent.  And Thompson and McCarthy are fucking dolts who are blithely twiddling their thumbs and ignoring problems?  You make it sound like they're total dipshit jackasses.

Watch the fucking press conference with an open mind yourself and tell me what you see.  You're not stupid, Duck.  Take it in parlay with the dickhead's 'tude in previous press conferences as the team lost over and over and over again...  Send me a link.  I'll check it out again.

Optimistic for next season?  What's gonna change if nothing changes?   Who says there won't be any changes?  Meet the new boss--same as the old boss.

Jeezus Duck...in all these years--this shit never seemed to be a problem for you--but now, as your friend, I need to advise you to pull extra hard to extract your head from your ass.  My primary fear is the long-term effects of the obvious oxygen deprivation you have self-inflicted may be imposing irreversable damage...   Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Yep........we should do our best to fix Duck.   Whew?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, I know you geniuses have it all figured out. McCarthy's a fat fuck stupid weak incompetent leader and Thompson is a tightwad rigid inflexible creepy albino who cavalierly squanders big opportunities. These guys have no fucking awareness whatsoever about any of Green Bay's problem areas and even if they did they're too bumbling and complacent to fix them. They're fucking useless.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down