Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice season

3 posters

Go down

Nice season Empty Nice season

Post by duck Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 am

Hey, nice season, Viking fans!

After going 3-13 last year and then making the playoffs at 10-6, your season has to be considered a major success. Your team won four tough games to get into the playoffs and the final win against my Packers was no fluke. Peterson is an absolute beast.

Today's game was no contest but that's mostly because you had to go with Webb instead of Ponder who, while spotty, had ben playing well at the end. Webb was just atrocious and killed you guys.

I'm happy to take the win but I want to give the Vikings and their fans credit for an excellent rebound season.

Give my regards to the banished Thor in what ever dark cellar he is lurking in.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Nice season Empty Re: Nice season

Post by j82053 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 am

Thanks Duckman, your words are much appreciated. I wish Ponder could have played,but, that's football. I look forward to our games next season. Hopefully the Vikings pick up a receiver, maybe two, and a corner. One thing is for sure, it'll be interesting, and fun. Thanks again, no scrub QB'S for you guys from this point on. Good luck

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Class Duck....pure class, and nice to see from an opponent's fan.

Your post is spot on but even as an avid Viking fan, I must admit the Packers were clearly the best in the North. Before the season I thought the Vikes wold go 0-6 in the division, may 1-5 but they did themselves well at 4-2 and am optomistic we will give you a run next year as you guys are pretty well stocked with talent.

Cheers my good man...and thanks for being an objective poster.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am

Well thanks, guys. I'm happy to razz you guys when it seems appropriate but I also want to keep it real and acknowledge the positives on your team. The bottom line is that the Vikings team took a huge step forward and should be in contention in the NFC North for the next couple of years... especially in the wake of the turmoil on the Bears with the firing of Lovie Smith.

We took our lumps yesterday but no apologies or excuses. The Packers had a good season by any standard but the Niners simply played a quantum level better on Saturday. So... we'll be joining you on the couch watching the remaining four teams duke it out this season.

Oh well... there's always next year!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down