Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor JnC...

+2
RingoCStarrQB
ILvLamp
6 posters

Go down

Poor JnC... Empty Poor JnC...

Post by ILvLamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Wonder if he made it home yet...        Rolling Eyes 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Poor JnC... Empty Re: Poor JnC...

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:02 am

Speaking of poor JnC................Hey JnC, I was in the Tailgate Zone tent from around 11:00 until 2:30.  Was sitting in the back.   Had seats saved waiting for you.   You missed some fun time with this lady who kept shuttling in beers from trailer outside in the parking lot into the tent........with free tickets to give away.  

Maybe next time.

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 am

I looked for ya Ringo, but when I got there the tent was packed to the gills. Could barely move!

And thanks for the concern LvMy, but I had a great time despite the final score. I'm not willing to go to another game like that one again anytime soon, but I'm really glad I went. I sure have never seen the Lambeau crowd that fired up before that's for sure. In the 3rd and 4th quarters they sounded like a battle in Braveheart...and just like in that movie everyone was left on the battlefield as steaming piles of gutted meat.

I'm sure you dug it.   Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ffaralli Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 am

JNC,

Was the crowd that loud?

I was wondering, having never been to Lambeau, if the crowd gets into it like they do in Seattle or how they were in Philly Saturday night against the Saints.

The 49ers used two timeouts early into the 3rd quarter, wonder if the crowd affected them that much.

The 3-5 home playoff record since 2001 is starting to bother me big time. 

Its embarrassing.

Just wondering if the 12th man is doing enough? Not a knock at the fans, just a question.

Thx,

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:48 am

ff,

The crowd spirit was off the charts, but everyone's wearing mittens. Some moron in front of my was clapping his ass off all game long but for nothing. When the crowd is completely covered in puffy padding, the noise just isn't the same. My voice was 100% gone by the 4th quarter...it can only do so much, ya know?

Now, the Packers handed out free "terrible towels" to everyone as they entered the stadium. What if they had handed out those annoying plastic thunder sticks instead? Maybe they deflate in extreme cold...but I've never seen 'em at Lambeau. Not once.

As for the 3-5 record...I don't think Rodgers performs well in the cold. That little pony likes the fast track of an indoor stadium. He just ain't no mudder.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

JnC4GB wrote:I looked for ya Ringo, but when I got there the tent was packed to the gills. Could barely move!

And thanks for the concern LvMy, but I had a great time despite the final score. I'm not willing to go to another game like that one again anytime soon, but I'm really glad I went. I sure have never seen the Lambeau crowd that fired up before that's for sure. In the 3rd and 4th quarters they sounded like a battle in Braveheart...and just like in that movie everyone was left on the battlefield as steaming piles of gutted meat.

He-he.  You are a loyal fan, JnC, I'll give you that.  It was so cold last night, I had to let my puppy pee on the deck while I held her leash from inside.  She looked back at me like WTF?  Get your ass out here with me, Bitch!
                                                                                                             Very Happy 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 pm

ILvLamp wrote:He-he.  You are a loyal fan, JnC, I'll give you that.  It was so cold last night, I had to let my puppy pee on the deck while I held her leash from inside.  She looked back at me like WTF?  Get your ass out here with me, Bitch!
                                                                                                             Very Happy 

Heh. We deal with a very similar situation.

It's a dog's life...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

JnC4GB wrote:I looked for ya Ringo, but when I got there the tent was packed to the gills. Could barely move!  Yes by 2:00 the place was definitely in violation of some code somewhere.............packed in like sardines.............and not moving at all.   Concur..........that was the loudest, most fired up crowd I have ever experienced at any Packers game anywhere.  The first series when the Niners had the ball the new southendzoners made the place deafening.  Quieted down a bit until crunch times in the second half.  How the Packers D did not rise to the occasions bothers me.  GO PACK GO !

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

ILvLamp wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:I looked for ya Ringo, but when I got there the tent was packed to the gills. Could barely move!

He-he.  You are a loyal fan, JnC, I'll give you that.  It was so cold last night, I had to let my puppy pee on the deck while I held her leash from inside.  She looked back at me like WTF?  Get your ass out here with me, Bitch!

I hope you let your hubby watch the game.

Very Happy 
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:54 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
How the Packers D did not rise to the occasions bothers me. wrote:
Our mediocre D (at best) was pretty much a complete wreck by the end of that game. I mean, we were down to one single OLB (Perry) and he's been playing hurt for, well, all season. Look, the D is and has been shit for 3-straight years now, but I thought they really did rise to the challenge yesterday.

It was the O that didn't play up to expectations. Jones, most obviously, but Aaron was flat-lining more often than not. He needed to step up and from what I saw, he made a choice not to.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
How the Packers D did not rise to the occasions bothers me. wrote:
Our mediocre D (at best) was pretty much a complete wreck by the end of that game. I mean, we were down to one single OLB (Perry) and he's been playing hurt for, well, all season. Look, the D is and has been shit for 3-straight years now, but I thought they really did rise to the challenge yesterday.

It was the O that didn't play up to expectations. Jones, most obviously, but Aaron was flat-lining more often than not. He needed to step up and from what I saw, he made a choice not to.

Yep being there live from Green Bay you could tell things were off kilter both offensively and defensively right from the start.  The 3 and outs were telling me something right away, i.e., McCarthy is not fully prepared AGAIN !!.    Finally with the offense coming off the field again with the crowd quiet...........I finally lost it and yelled at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE?".............cracked up the whole region........loosened things up.   I remember early in the game Perry was running after Tattoo-You out on the wing and he just flat out fell EFFEN down.............I am thinking  WTFFFFFFFEFFEN EFF!!   Fell down...!!.......a professional #1 pick just falls down?   Then, as HD pointed out, the offensive line caused Rodgers to be hurried way too much all day long.   Dagger IMHO was not the shit defense down the stretch (which was disgusting I think we all agree on that) but rather the dropped passes...........a couple by Jones and remember the wide open swing pass to Lacy?  That would have gone for a real big gain.  Anyway.......can't cry over spilled beer (believe me there was plenty in my section.........and frozen of course).  The morning newspaper tried to pinpoint Hyde for dropping the INT but I say B.S...........it was not that simple of a play.    Also for whatever reason very few flags were thrown yesterday.......just sayin' it appeared to be a pretty clean game.   Crabtree was way way too wide open.  And Tattoo-You had way too much time to throw.  This was not the 1996 Packers that is for sure.  No swagger really.........just happy to win the North and be there I guess.  Will be interesting to see if Raji and/or Tramon are on next year's roster.  

Nice home schedule next season...........Vikings, Bears, Lions, Patriots, Jets, Eagles, Panthers, Falcons.  On the road its Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Seattle, Buffalo and Miami + CHI, MINN and DET.   8-8 could be our reality again.    Sheeeeeeeeeesh.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:29 pm

New Orleans sounds like an awfully good roadie Smile
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick